How I want to be snuffed.

SkaterKrisHawk

Caged Boy
Guy puts his feet in my face with a gun to my head. I jerk off as he sits on my chest with the gun at my head and right as I cum he pulls the trigger. I seriously want this. Even tho I’ll be dead the idea of a guy fucking my used body is a turn on. I want it.

This isn’t a fantasy. I’m serious.

Last edited:
I would like to find a man that would follow my directions - and I would give him a good time - I built a spit pole - would love to insert it into a man's ass, or have it inserted into me -

To be spitted anally - deep into my guts, and then feel my balls and cock sliced off - and then to feel my abs cut open - and see my guts getting pulled out of me - before the shaft exits my mouth - would be my dream exit -
View attachment 119912View attachment 119913

To each their own. Pain would turn me off. Little bit is ok just not that much. It’s taken me years to find a suitable man to take my life for real.

I would like to find a man that would follow my directions - and I would give him a good time - I built a spit pole - would love to insert it into a man's ass, or have it inserted into me -

To be spitted anally - deep into my guts, and then feel my balls and cock sliced off - and then to feel my abs cut open - and see my guts getting pulled out of me - before the shaft exits my mouth - would be my dream exit -

I can do this for you

Back