The penis ...

deaddirty

Forum Elite
… as you do NOT want to see it (at least not if it's yours)

https://pixhost.to/gallery/BuVEd

PS. This is absolutely NOT my cup of tea, in fact it's put me off my tea - strictly a public service posting!

And thinking of penis horror shows, CDG members with our acute intellectual interest in the human male body may be interested in this description by Stormy Daniels' description of a certain penis she encountered:

"She describes X’s penis as “smaller than average” but “not freakishly small”.
He knows he has an unusual penis, Daniels writes. “t has a huge mushroom head. Like a toadstool …
I lay there, annoyed that I was getting fucked by a guy with Yeti pubes and a dick like the mushroom character in Mario Kart …"

Since I have not been able to verify her description by personal observation I will not name the owner of the said penis, but … mushroom farming in the West Wing, anyone?

HAHA...deaddirty, you have royally dissed my beloved President Trump by repeating some skanky prostitute's gossip about him in such close proximity to that frightful public service posting. I didn't want to laugh, but I couldn't help myself. This is one of your more outrageous threads.

Thank you Alex. Of course if you can confirm, or indeed correct, Ms Daniels' observations from personal acquaintance with the organ in question, please do!

Back