Meeting

deadfeetman

Forum Resident
Would it be possible and is there any interest to arrange a meeting among like-minded (necro, canib., gay snuff etc. guys/people) from wherever in the world at whatever place?

Maybe it is an unrealistic proposal at first sight but at least the idea may be worth to be taken in consideration...

Would it be possible and is there any interest to arrange a meeting among like-minded (necro, canib., gay snuff etc. guys/people) from wherever in the world at whatever place?

Maybe it is an unrealistic proposal at first sight but at least the idea may be worth to be taken in consideration...

Well, I supposed we can do our version of the Bohemian Grove which is a gentlemen's club in California where some of the most powerful men on the planet meet once a year to offer a virgin up for sacrifice (according to legend and Alex Jones).

I would suggest we found a similar club. We should meet once a year in the catacombs under Paris. I have been there and I dont think there is a more fitting place for a necro group to meet. I am not into actual necro but that place has all the spooky atmosphere to host our meetings. We can stay at the George V also.

We just need to find some wealthy benefactor willing to bankroll this madness.

Back