What would you like to do to a corpse ?

HugusFr

Forum Regular
Imagine you just killed a young men, or find his warm body, he's naked or still has his clothes, What you would like to do with him ?
Me, first, taste his cock, then use his mouth then his ass

First I would hold him tight pry open his dead eyes. pet him. stroke him , deep tongue him, carry and drag his dead body around. strip him slowly tasting every crevasse of his beautiful form, Work over his nipples bite and chew them, suck his balls and soft dick lick him clean move to his sweet mouth open his dead mouth slip my cock in and out push it deep into his dead throat till I get stiff roll him over bite down on his sweet butt cheeks spread them wide and sniff his anus then deep tongue it suck and lube his hole finger him deep taste his shit then deep fuck his rectum fuck him till i cum in him. wash him clean hide his corpse go home and jack off till i pass out.

First I would hold him tight pry open his dead eyes. pet him. stroke him , deep tongue him, carry and drag his dead body around. strip him slowly tasting every crevasse of his beautiful form, Work over his nipples bite and chew them, suck his balls and soft dick lick him clean move to his sweet mouth open his dead mouth slip my cock in and out push it deep into his dead throat till I get stiff roll him over bite down on his sweet butt cheeks spread them wide and sniff his anus then deep tongue it suck and lube his hole finger him deep taste his shit then deep fuck his rectum fuck him till i cum in him. wash him clean hide his corpse go home and jack off till i pass out.

That's very hot

Ahhhhhhhhhh

If it’s a man I guess I would like to give the body a shower (Incase of blood or bowl leakage) and then just hold and hug it. Would probably be too obsessed with holding and studying the body to have any type of intercourse with it. If it’s a woman.. eh would probably just burn the body or eat it.

Everything you said, but then, I would cut open the abdomen and play with the jiggly intestines, then behead and butcher the body, collecting some racks of ribs and the best meat, trimming it of skin and fat. I would remove the tongue by pulling it out through the neck, and trim the 'normal length' of it and insert it into my rectum. Then, I would take the finest steak, and after proper seasoning, grill it, and enjoy the finest meat on the planet, along with an equally fine bottle of red wine, while using the head as the table centerpiece so I could gaze into the beautiful face while savoring every morsel of the succulent meat! Now THAT would be awesome!!!

Imagine you just killed a young men, or find his warm body, he's naked or still has his clothes, What you would like to do with him ?
Me, first, taste his cock, then use his mouth then his ass

I'd definitely pull down his pants and turn him over so I could sniff his dead asshole. I would sniff and lick it get my tongue in his hole. I would sniff his feet and lick between his dead toes. I would make out with him licking inside his mouth and his nostrils. I would take a runny shit in his dead mouth and piss on his dead face. At this point I would be naked with him our bodies pressed together. I would then stick my rock hard cock in his ass and shoot my load deep inside him. I would fuck his dead ass over and over and over.

I would keep his corpse around for a few days continuously fucking his rotting ass and licking inside his dead mouth. I would continue to defile his corpse daily by shitting and pissing on his face. Once the stink got too bad I'd dispose of the body.

Last edited:
sniff his dead asshole.... get my tongue in his hole.....take a runny shit in his dead mouth.....stick my rock hard cock in his ass and shoot my load deep inside him.....continuously fucking his rotting ass .....defile his corpse daily
When you're finished with him, I'll suck your cock.

bite down on his sweet butt cheeks spread them wide and sniff his anus then deep tongue it suck and lube his hole finger him deep taste his shit then deep fuck his rectum fuck him till i cum in him
I'd like to suck your cum from his rectum. Then suck your cock.

Back