Longtime Lurker Introduction

xBCxTheGhost

Forum Newcomer
Hello people,

I have been with CDG for a good year now i think and have never said anything since i usually do not have time to really say something, i am also a man of few words and i dislike confrontation with others, so i usually decide to stay out of it completely.

I do not have a fetish for Gore or anything, it does not turn me on it is more of a certain awareness for myself what really happens in this world that is keeping me interested, i honestly can't explain why that is but i keep coming back to these things.

The other part of me says damn you are a weird sick fuck and would rather keep it secret that i sometimes read through posts see videos and pictures that are mostly horrific.

I have no idea what i should even talk about i simply like CDG the most and would like to stay here therefore buy one of the memberships from time to time plus Meatpie is a really cool guy to talk to !

Thanks for reading and sorry for wasting your time.

Welcome! And not much need to be afraid of confrontation - generally we are a pretty friendly bunch, and Meatpie is strict on the 'No Flaming' rule on the rare occasions it's needed.
:welcome colour:

Cool first post what DD said is absolutely true we a tightly knit community lots of cool handsome dudes to chat with.

We are about due for a Flaming outbreak. It's been a long time since the last entertaining bout of screaming and swearing by some maniac who wanders into CDG. They are usually homophobic in nature, but sometimes they come here gunning for Meatpie specifically, and Meatpie shoots them down handily.

Back