FPJ's Ang Probinsyano: Death of Bruno Moreno

AnonymousPH

Forum Elite
Bruno Moreno (played by Janno Gibbs), son of the slain Pulang Araw (Red Sun) member Engelbert "Daga" Moreno (played by Rico J. Puno, I can't find the YouTube or Facebook video of Bert's death), and his accomplice Axel (I don't know who played the character) were abducted by two corrupt police officers, SPO3 Pantig (played by Pocholo Barretto) and SPO4 Gapuz (played by Raph Fernandez), for having a surveillance on him regarding Sen. Mateo de Silva (played by Joko Diaz) and Emilio Syquia (played by Eddie Garcia). The police officers then tortured them, but they constantly refused to tell the truth. Consequently, the police officers shot them to death.

First video:
Transcription:
Torture scene
SPO3 Pantig: Why did you follow us?
Bruno: I'm your fan.
SPO3 Pantig: What did you say? (He then hits Bruno's right knee with the hammer) Why did you get the information about Senator de Silva and Don Emilio?
Bruno: We don't know what you are saying.
SPO4 Gapuz: Who sent you? Is he Dalisay? Is he Cardo Dalisay? (He then punches Bruno's abdomen)

Mansion scene
Bearded man with blue shades (I don't know him, sorry): We have henchmen, who can find Dalisay.
Don Emilio: We just have to relax and think positively, especially now that we have a big-time client named Mayor [Jethro "Jet"] Garrido.
Sen. de Silva: I know him, Don Emilio. That is why I chose him. He will send a big money for us, and he has a big net worth.
Don Emilio: Hey Dolfo, what are you doing here? Why are you being idle here? You should deliver drugs to Mayor Garrido.
Dolfo (played by Joel Saracho): I can't contact Gapuz and Pantig.
Sen. de Silva: They know what they have to do.
Dolfo: They said that I should wait for their call.
Don Emilio: Senator, even your cops might have been taken out by Dalisay.
The phone rings.
Sen. de Silva: Hello. What's the news?
SPO3 Pantig: Sir, we caught them for getting information from you and Don Emilio.
Sen. de Silva: That's the reason why Dalisay invaded our [drug] laboratories.
SPO3 Pantig: What are we going to do, Sen.?
Sen. de Silva: Torture them further to disclose Dalisay's whereabouts.
SPO3 Pantig: As you wish, Sen.

Torture scene
Bruno: Whatever you do, you will get nothing from us!
SPO4 Gapuz: Really? Okay let's see. I'm so tired right now! WHERE IS DALISAY HIDING AT?!
Axel spits him with blood. Then, SPO4 Gapuz shoots him seven times to death.

Safehouse scene
Romulo Dumaguit (played by Lito Lapid): Your brother changed a lot. He has no fears. He contributed a lot to the group.
Regine Moreno (played by Angeline Quinto): I think you will understand my feelings. Bruno is my only remaining brother.
Ramil Taduran (played by Michael de Mesa): Regine, think that he contributes not only for Vendetta, but also for the nation.

Torture scene
SPO3 Pantig: You will probably speak right now. Where is Dalisay hiding at?
Bruno: You are wasting your time. You don't need to find Dalisay. HE WILL FIND YOU!

Safehouse scene
Ramil: With his help, we will bring down the syndicates that ruin lives.
Romulo: Dalisay will be happy for your brother's contribution.
Regine: But, the Mayor is so dangerous. We will probably bring us down, including my brother and Dalisay.
Romulo: Even how dangerous is the Mayor is, Dalisay will not stop.

Torture scene
SPO3 Pantig: Where is Dalisay hiding at?
SPO3 Pantig mortally shoots Bruno twice.
SPO3 Pantig: You are so stubborn.
Bruno: Regine.
Bruno succumbs to gunshot wounds.

The second video shows that Bruno and Axel are found dead.

Back