New Victim

At 6'3", his weight of 110lb seems dangerously low. Lucas doesn't look that skinny, but, in any event, he is wise to be bulking up. I'm thinking he ought to weigh somewhere around 175. Does his submissive role include being anally penetrated?

He used to weight even less but he has been eating more. He is one of those people who never seem to bulge up no matter how much they eat.

He is totally ok with being penetrated. I however am not really into anal when I play with a victim so I doubt we will be doing that.

I am down in Florida for a while. Can you give him my phone number I definitely want to squeeze his neck and play with that huge Adams apple and shell can strangle him for my amusement and pleasure. Text me at 614–3 14–1466 or if anybody wants to get into some strangle play let me know I’m in Southwest Florida for the time being

Yes, very nice and sounds a thoroughly likeable and interesting guy too.

What an interesting guy. I don't know a lot about ancient Mesopotamia, but I am very much interested in history and archaeology, and the interplay of Christian and Islamic architecture fascinates me.

What an interesting guy. I don't know a lot about ancient Mesopotamia, but I am very much interested in history and archaeology, and the interplay of Christian and Islamic architecture fascinates me.

I am unfortunately one of those people who lacks the sensitivity to appreciate visual art like painting and architecture. I do love history though.

Very hot victim, and a smart boy too. You should have lots of fun with this one.

After having played with six victims in the past few years, I have come to the conclusion that the average necro is probably one or two standard deviations above the average when it comes to inteligence. All my victims were very smart guys who could talk about anything under the sun. Two of them went to Ivy League schools...

I am unfortunately one of those people who lacks the sensitivity to appreciate visual art like painting and architecture. I do love history though.

I don't have much appreciation of painting, and limited on architecture as architecture. But Medieval architecture is as much history as architecture to me, and I love it.

He's hot. I'd love to see some vids of him struggling and gasping and pretending he was shot or stabbed. struggle and say "you got me, im dying" and then fall dead with his cock out.

or would be fun to watch him play dead on cam, or you pretend to kill him on cam.

I don't have much appreciation of painting, and limited on architecture as architecture. But Medieval architecture is as much history as architecture to me, and I love it.

I can appreciate that. When my best friend graduated from college as an architecture major, he convinced me to travel with him to Italy to celebrate. We went to Rome, Venice, Tuscany and Costa Smeralda and he spent most of the time talking about the architecture but from a historical point of view. Though I wasn't really excited about the trip, it turned out to be a very interesting vacation.

He's hot. I'd love to see some vids of him struggling and gasping and pretending he was shot or stabbed. struggle and say "you got me, im dying" and then fall dead with his cock out.

or would be fun to watch him play dead on cam, or you pretend to kill him on cam.

These pictures are actually from him playing dead for me on skype. We had made plans to meet when he was moving to NYC for college but I had to temporarily relocate to DC so now we have to keep it to skype for now.

I can appreciate that. When my best friend graduated from college as an architecture major, he convinced me to travel with him to Italy to celebrate. We went to Rome, Venice, Tuscany and Costa Smeralda and he spent most of the time talking about the architecture but from a historical point of view. Though I wasn't really excited about the trip, it turned out to be a very interesting vacation.

Thanks. If you and/or Lucas want to chat abut British Medieval architecture, or broader European so far as I know about it which isn't very much, you're welcome. But if so let's do it by PM or in a separate thread, I'm taking you off-topic here.

nice, some pics of him drowned and still underwater (or a video of that) would be really appreciated :p

Back