Cooking Trooper Cody (well, prepping him)

Andreas777

Forum Regular
I LOVE this video of prepping a hot young trooper for dinner. Basting his naked body, especially his testicles and erect penis.

No actual mutilation or eating shown here, but there is a scene of preparing to make his toes an appetizer that i know some of you fine lads here will be wanking to!

I'm also a great fan of the 'chef' jacking the stud off to add his cum for basting purposes... (which I would follow by cutting off his still erect cum dripping penis for my main course!)

Here's a still to wet your appetite, and a link to the whole video...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1n8QDVQ8AcLvJn5iymkYTSG6QLEnOALjJ/view?usp=sharing

This video is a winner! Holy shit, it's dirty...just how I like it. Trooper Cody is a piece of talent, with a fat toad-stabber of a cock too. At first, I thought he had strawberry-blond hair, but later on it looked just plain blond. Either way is fine, and he looks almost as good dressed as stripped. I really do like hand-job vids, so this one is everything I could ask for.

This video is a winner! Holy shit, it's dirty...just how I like it. Trooper Cody is a piece of talent, with a fat toad-stabber of a cock too. At first, I thought he had strawberry-blond hair, but later on it looked just plain blond. Either way is fine, and he looks almost as good dressed as stripped. I really do like hand-job vids, so this one is everything I could ask for.

HA!
'toad-stabber cock' just about made me spit my morning coffee on my screen! Thanks for the laugh :D (now just want to actually see the stud's erect cock being cut off, and later displayed on my dinner plate..)

Would be fun if the video show him lying on a big plate with apple in his mouth and the eaters holding fork and knife preparing to dine on the meat.

Back