Son of Politician Killed in Veracruz

pissed himself quite nicely for those that see the wet black damp patch on his ccrotch I would dstick my face up there and suck out the damp piss from that damp patch yeah I know not many into pisee probablty but I did have an experience when younger of sucking of a younger friend of mine and him taking a piss in my mouth while I sucked him off would love to have it happen againt maybe while sucking of a young twink who was hanging himself from a nose and his hard dick started pissing in my mouth as he as taking his dying breaths then right aterwor stared feeding me his last lout of bocum before he finally croaksed

Arturo had the good looks that come with money. His politician parent will no doubt move mountains to find his killer. The excellent outfit he was wearing when he died shows that he cared about his appearance [GAYDAR alarm].

Gorgeous guy, and wonderful hairy chest. Only 20? I hope he had his dick sucked many times, preferably by a guy. He would have been hot in bed. I agree, what a waste. I would have liked to see him get older and then get him into bondage.

Back