Rick Genest 'Zombie Boy' dead aged 32

metalmachine

Morgue Intrude
Staff member
Rick Genest 'Zombie Boy' dead aged 32

Rick Genest, the heavily tattooed model known as Zombie Boy, has died aged just 32.
Zombie Boy's body was found in his apartment in the Plateau-Mont-Royal neighbourhood in Montreal, Canada, on Wednesday.

The Canadian model, who would have celebrated his 33rd birthday on August 7, got his first tattoo when he was 16 and by the time he was 19, had covered his entire body in ink.

He was known for his head-to-toe tattoos and starred alongside Lady Gaga in her Born This Way music video in 2011.
He appeared in a number of modelling campaigns for high-end fashion brands as well as magazines such as GQ and Vogue.

Last edited:
This is the first I've ever heard of Rick. I never saw him before either. I'm sure he was famous, but I just don't frequent the places where I would have been likely to run into him. It really is a shame, after all the work he did on himself and the progress he'd made, that he had to die so young. I'd rather find out his death was due to something stupid like drugs than something sad like suicide.

Back