hot guys for necro love

deadfeetman

Forum Resident
as I am a hardcore necrophiliac my necro- and cannibal fantasies are getting more and more extreme and I enjoy this. I urgently want to get a guy whose corpse I can first use fresh doing everything with his corpse you can imagine but then I also want to have sex again and again with him in all stages of decomposure until only the skeleton is left...

first I will look for advice which rules to observe and which instructions to follow in order to avoid endangering my helth when getting in contact with a rotter... but then I hope to forget any tabu and any possible limit to love the beloved dead guy... I even want to smell his rotting flesh and take off his stinking clothes to wesr them myself...

another urgent desire is to eat a guy completely including all his inner organs, from brain to intestines, nothing should be left, only his skull and bones would be preserved... the guy shall completely become a physical part of me...

these fantasies are very romantic to me and make me really hard...

these guys are perfect to fulfill my dreams, the moustached guy is the cutest one, I love to imagine him in stages of decomposure, smell him and/or taste him...

man-1706739_960_720.jpgimage02-2.jpgcade-sendiri-sejauh-ini-belum-ada-rencana-untuk-mengkonsultasikan-masalah-kesehatannya-tersebut.jpegBeard-Styles-for-Bald-Men-Bald-Men-with-Beards-5.jpgbald-with-beard.jpg

Last edited:
Back