butchers at work again

Yet more seriously unskillful decapitation.

https://theync.com/whole-video-decapitated-narco-mexico.htm

Plus some info from the Kaotic posting of the same vid:

"Cuernavaca, Morelos, Mexico – February 11, 2019

A man identified as José Rodolfo, commonly referred to as “El Belluci”, was k1dnapped by armed civilians and the body spread throughout various points in Cuernavaca
“El Belluci” was known for his illicit activities in the Tamarindos neighborhood in Iguala, Guerrero which included extortion and robberies; he also participated in various gun confrontations and then fled to Cuernavaca, Morelos to expand his activities.
The body was ultimately dismembered and spread over the weekend. First, the torso was discovered on the Paseo Exprés in the Maravillas neighborhood in Friday. The severed head and genitalia were found on Tabachin street in the Bella Vista neighborhood the next day, a few meters from the State Attorney General’s Office. Next to the remains was a message allegedly addressed at the Commissioner that states that because it seems that he needs help with reducing the crime, they have left a few clues of a criminal group involved in stealing vehicles. The message goes on to name a few males."

Last edited:
Taking fresh meat to its ultimate I guess - Caleb, have you ever had your dinner say hello to you as you were eating?
This one isn't pretty!

https://theync.com/repost-edit-dismembered-alive.htm

One of my all-time favorites. So fucking sensual. The arms. The pecs. The belly. The dude's eyes stare at me through the camera and plead "Eat me, Caleb. Please eat me."

And I wish to God that I could.

its obvious that he was in a deep state of shock, his mind is in a place far far removed from his physical being,
he does not even feel anything anymore... he is beyond numbness and pain...…………….
I would have started with skinning the soles first so he was aware of and felt every little cut, id make him witness
me fucking and eating his soles and wondering if it was really happening or not
reality or fantasy, he cannot distinguish it anymore

Caleb, have you ever had your dinner say hello to you as you were eating?

Nope. My dinner has never said “Hello”. There are several members of CDG who would be delighted if I were to have them for dinner. They might even ask “How are you enjoying your meal, Sir?” and “Is everything good?”. But I’m kind of a crude and clumsy guy and a sloppy eater, so it wouldn’t be long before they were whining “Owwww! That hurts!” Which would make me happy and increase my clumsiness. The sloppier my meal and the more it hurts, the better it tastes.

Last edited:
hey my man, roll over and let ricky take over!!!!!!!!!! I guarantee your swollen cock would be busting and then some!!

gots me boned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good one caleb!

Back