Free Preview of Todd's new movie about JOHN GACY and DEAN CORLL

todd00009

Forum Veteran
Hey, we've been working on a new project for the past six months... FINALLY a movie that SHOWS THE MURDERS!

CHECK OUT THIS FREE PREVIEW BY Dr. LAWRENCE:

https://vimeo.com/280944982

For a limited time we have access to some EXTENDED, ALTERNATE and DELETED SCENES from the movie showing the disturbing murders committed by these perverted lunatics.

CHECK THEM OUT HERE:
www.gumroad.com/thrpro#

Last edited:
Hooooottt! My most favorite serial killer of all time! Does this showcase necrophilia? Any nudity?

The lack of nudity is disappointing but is across all these Dr Lawrence movies. Takes some of the reality away and turns them into just 'home movies' but they are watchable. If they put the nudity back in, I would definately purchase.

interested in the film hope this movie comes out and not just clips. SINS was suppose to be a full length film but it is just clips sold and this one seems to be following that trend. I mmiss the old days of buying VHS and DVDs from you rather than just clips. If you brought the clips to the move it is over $125 and we don't know the quality of the scenes which honestly has been going down lately. His older films were better.

interested in the film hope this movie comes out and not just clips. SINS was suppose to be a full length film but it is just clips sold and this one seems to be following that trend. I mmiss the old days of buying VHS and DVDs from you rather than just clips. If you brought the clips to the move it is over $125 and we don't know the quality of the scenes which honestly has been going down lately. His older films were better.

Hello:
Both SINS and the GACY MEETS CORLL films will be released as feature films in 2019. But the death scenes in the features will be cut way down to suit a mainstream audience.
The scenes we release as downloads are all exclusively produced and edited for a special audience and are all extended, and sometimes feature multiple takes and angles.
Sorry you feel our quality has decreased lately as we all personally feel we are getting better and better, with new and younger, more professional actors, and better scripts and stories.
If you haven't already, please check out the extended preview to our new movie: "Gacy Meets Corll":

That being said... I too miss the days of VHS and DVD!
--Dr. Lawrence

Last edited:
Hello:
Both SINS and the GACY MEETS CORLL films will be released as feature films in 2019. But the death scenes in the features will be cut way down to suit a mainstream audience.
The scenes we release as downloads are all exclusively produced and edited for a special audience and are all extended, and sometimes feature multiple takes and angles.
Sorry you feel our quality has decreased lately as we all personally feel we are getting better and better, with new and younger, more professional actors, and better scripts and stories.
If you haven't already, please check out the extended preview to our new movie: "Gacy Meets Corll":

That being said... I too miss the days of VHS and DVD!
--Dr. Lawrence

I'm quite excited about the feature length films. Just a suggestion for the exclusive scenes you are currently selling. Please take time to show some stripping. This is one reason I am not buying the videos currently on your site.

I give in particular to the recent ones. The chloroforming scenes were awesome but then it is cut to an automatic stripped scene. I have been an avid buyer of your videos many times before. The decline in quality was because of the lack of stripping scenes.

I have not bought recently. And it will continue unless you bring back some focus on said scenes.

THanks

I'm quite excited about the feature length films. Just a suggestion for the exclusive scenes you are currently selling. Please take time to show some stripping. This is one reason I am not buying the videos currently on your site.

I give in particular to the recent ones. The chloroforming scenes were awesome but then it is cut to an automatic stripped scene. I have been an avid buyer of your videos many times before. The decline in quality was because of the lack of stripping scenes.

I have not bought recently. And it will continue unless you bring back some focus on said scenes.

THanks

HELLO... thanks for your comments.
Yeah, none of the Gacy/Corll scenes have stripping. They are not really relevant to the story.
BUT... BUT, the two newest videos we have posted DO Have STRIPPIG!!
They are POINT OF VIEW and JOHN THE JOCK...
CHeck em out!

www.gumroad.com/thrpro#

HELLO... thanks for your comments.
Yeah, none of the Gacy/Corll scenes have stripping. They are not really relevant to the story.
BUT... BUT, the two newest videos we have posted DO Have STRIPPIG!!
They are POINT OF VIEW and JOHN THE JOCK...
CHeck em out!

www.gumroad.com/thrpro#View attachment 118818View attachment 118819View attachment 118820

Hope you reconsider adding stripping scenes even for at least 1 or 2 actors. I would surely buy the movie if there were such scenes.

Back