strangled nude

Beautiful anatomy. I would love to see the video of this body being strangled to death as precum flows from the magnificent organ. The masterful work of the killer prolongs the life of the victim until the cock is rock hard. The balls pull up tight as the point of no return arrives along with massive blasts of cum. Maybe the cock will be harvested for long term preservation or for preparation as a dinner delicacy.

Nice furry torso.

I don't see the face
Here are more photos. He is a man in his 20's. Found hanged/strangled, with fully erect penis and a cum filled condom. Condom removed from him at morgue. He must have had an orgasm at the moment of death. That is why he has death erection aka angel list. This was either autoerotic asphyxiation or sex game gone wrong.

Here are more photos. He is a man in his 20's. Found hanged/strangled, with fully erect penis and a cum filled condom. Condom removed from him at morgue. He must have had an orgasm at the moment of death. That is why he has death erection aka angel list. This was either autoerotic asphyxiation or sex game gone wrong.

I don't think it's real. I have seen hundred's of AeA photos including some guys used condoms or socks to prevent from spilling cum everywhere (see photos below, notice the color of scrotum). Usually after death, male deceased's scrotum start getting discolored, it looks like some bruises. I cannot see any changes in his scrotum or any livor mortis as well from the pictures you posted. but nice set. Thanks for posting

It was found in the medical forum. Med students and doctors share the cases they worked on. If they find the body soon, then there is no discoloration or blood spots. It all depends on timing.

I agree with sundy1983. And this is about the sixth thread I've seen exactly the same post in - Internet 2020, once is enough!

Thanks sundy1983 for your clear thinking!!! Great examples! Got any more??

Thanks sundy1983 for your clear thinking!!! Great examples! Got any more??

I have posted some real death erections in SR couple of months ago. And I do have more AeA cases and I might post some more in the future

Admit it... we all want our corpses to be found with a huge, hard, cum-slick penis.

Back