Heads Off Rugby Part 2

headsman

Let me finish you off
Heads off Rigby part two

Blake seethed with the intense feelings of being used. He had never tasted anything so good. That last kiss from the Aussie was worth dying for. The referee tossed his head into the air as he blew the whistle and screamed play ball. Blake’s consciousness spun out into Oblivion. The players feverishly grappled for control of the head. It was no longer something human. It was simply the game ball that must be controlled in order to win, in order to save their own lives. Each man who cradled Blake’s head in his arms was amazed at the intense heat of the flesh. The Australians gained control of the beloved team captain’s head and pushed their way down the field. Several passing maneuvers later, they had scored. Thankfully, the head was still intact. Brutally, the Australian kicker punted the head down field to the Americans. He heard the unmistakable wonderful cracking of bone has his foot contacted the beautiful head. Blake saw stars as consciousness departed. The Americans and everybody watching heard the amplified cracked bone. It was only a matter of minuses until Blake’s head would be flat as a pancake. The Americans caught the ball and gathered into a tight scrum as they worked their way down field. sweaty Americans and south Africans struggled to for control of Blake’s handsome head. When the referee blew the whistle, there was only a flattened bloody pancake of what had once been the handsome team captains head. The lead ref tossed it off field like a Frisbee into the used parts bin.

Trumpets sounded as the referee staff brought back the guillotine. It is now time to harvest the next head!

The south African team had 60 seconds to nominate a member to be the next game ball. They all looked at one another, wondering who the next one to go would be. Nervously, the youngest team member Peter stepped forward proudly.
“Please use me! I’m the next ball"

All world cup rugby players understand the risk of the game. Everyone knows that if things went sideways, it would be easy to become the game ball. This player looked a little afraid, but he was equally excited when the referees asked him how he wanted to go. He had a choice. He could die by guillotine as Blake had done, but he could request to be fucked to death and strangled by the other players and then be beheaded

"How do yer want to go mate?” the ref asked with a thick Scottish accent.

"You can fucking chop me after I'm dead! There's something I'm going to do for me horny mates first!"

The players excitedly lined up to have a crack at his hot body. They each had 30 seconds to fuck his pretty face and strangle him as hard as they wanted. He got on his hands and knees and opened wide as the first Player stepped up. The guy’s body was massive as was his cock. He didn't need to use his hands to stuff the airway. Peter’s eyes bugged out huge and his face turned red as his face was brutally fucked with the entire world and all the other players watching. Peter’s cock was exposed and impossibly hard as he was used hard. He needed everyone to enjoy his ordeal thoroughly. The other players helped him out by holding his lean muscular body steady. The buzzer sounded as 30 seconds was done. The cock pulled out and sprayed Peter’s handsome face with massive cum.
The next hard cock was shoved into his face. This guy was not as huge, but his big hands strangled Peter’s neck hard. this was exactly what Peter needed. His cock shot off massive cum as his lean muscular body flailed away into death. The crowd roared as they saw the game ball quickly succumb to readiness. Moments before, he had been strong and eager. His body quickly grew weak and floppy without oxygen. His face slowly turned a pale shade of blue.

His eyes bugged out huge and he gagged hard as the man fucking him shot a massive load straight down his windpipe. The gagging and wheezing was loud as his windpipe was flooded with male essence. The next player stepped up quickly and was ready to end the Peter show. He wanted to be the one to end Peter and guillotine the handsome head. He inserted his cock and smiled confidently as he let loose his stream of piss into Peter’s throat. This was all it took to end Peter. His arms and legs flopped around wildly as the piss began to flow out his nostrils. His life was stolen away. Within 20 seconds, his lungs were flooded with piss and cum. His blue eyes grew wide open and staring calmly into tranquility. The player drag him to the guillotine And harvested the fresh game ball

The South Africans looked at one another in awe is it as they realized that they had lost two of their strongest players. The game had no clock. It would be done when each of them was headless and their proud naked bodies hung by the ankles upside down at the end of the stadium. The bloodthirsty crowd roared in excitement as they enjoyed the wild fantasy scene play out.

The bloodthirsty crowd began shouting loud the name of the first string fullback. The guy was a brute and was famous for his massive cock. They wanted him next. Peter’s handsome head was turned to pulp in less than a minute as the next scrum was played.

I feel a little guilty in writing this
The first story was nicely written with an erotic plot. It was a good story to return to. When I first read it I was amongst many who wanted more. And now Headsman has obliged.
Snag is he’s seven years older. And his style has changed. Sure there is erotic death. But not the build up there was before. Now everything happens instantly.
Now I appreciate I may be challenged by other members who like the changes in his style. And I’m not saying the story is not worth an initial read. But it is sad to see the deterioration from a great read to the more mundane. I know that life changes us all and that this must impinge on many things but it doesn’t stop it being a little sad.
I hope Headsman can recapture the brilliance of his comparative youth and look forward to reading more of his offerings. And there are his historic postings still to enjoy.

Sorry mate for being so critical

Back