Field Agent Arrowed and Left to Die

Ctuagentowen

Forum Regular
Part of a new series I'm working on, not even sure what the full story is going to be yet. I just got fixated on a hot guy getting shot with arrows and being pinned to the wall by those same arrows. Here's the result. Check out my other stories on my Patreon page (www.patreon.com/ctuagentowen).

The agent exploring an abandoned warehouse, not even seeing the threat that has appeared behind him:

He takes a second arrow to his chest. He can feel it slice through him and burrow into the concrete wall behind him, pinning him. His feet scrap beneath him, trying to get traction. But the arrows are holding him in place, he can't even stand up straight to defend himself:

Blood spews from his mouth as he takes a third arrow to his chest. His tormentor grabs him by the jaw as blood pools out of his mouth. "Now...who's detaining who, you fucking pig?" he whispers into the ear of the young CTU agent.

The CTU agent attempts, in vain, to stay conscious. But the blood loss is too great:

Made a second part to this story. Full images and story available to my patrons here (www.patreon.com/ctuagentowen).

The dead CTU Agent's two partners come back looking for him and come across the horrifying scene.

But they, too, are quickly ambushed! One of them takes an arrow through his head.

Back