Gay latino man in Florida murdered by his ex-lover (documentary)

livingdeadman20

Forum Regular
I found this documentary on YouTube and right away I thought of this site as I was watching it.
This 21 year old Latino man named Landy who lived in Florida was murdered by his ex lover.

the documentary is split up into 3 parts

it's a tad bit grusome what happened, but what do you all think of it?

AND ALSO

Another scary thing is that I actually live near the house where he was killed at! (this happened way back in year 2011) i've been tempted on biking over there and doing a youtube video of what the house looks like now but i'm not so sure about that yet, but if you guys want me to i could.

I also been trying to find out where Landy was buried at so i could film a video of me visiting his grave. he was a really handsome man and i felt sorry for him. plus i have other videos on youtube of me visiting other people's graves but that's a whole different story.

what do you guys all think of this? please share your thoughts.

I watched most of the first part, and it feels too sad for right now. Maybe I'll watch the rest later. I did see that at least two of the three were good looking young guys (and there was one nice crotch shot at 3:20). I am confused by all the images of the three guys in the video. I can't figure out which is which and who's who. Joe, I think you should definitely make your own video of the murder scene and grave. If it serves no other purpose, it will be a thoughtful tribute to poor Landy.

I watched most of the first part, and it feels too sad for right now. Maybe I'll watch the rest later. I did see that at least two of the three were good looking young guys (and there was one nice crotch shot at 3:20). I am confused by all the images of the three guys in the video. I can't figure out which is which and who's who. Joe, I think you should definitely make your own video of the murder scene and grave. If it serves no other purpose, it will be a thoughtful tribute to poor Landy.

if you watch the whole videos they'll make sense.
for the 3 guys you saw in the clip:
one of them was Landy
the other was Landy's exboyfriend (the one who killed him) the one in the mugshot
and the other was Landy's current boyfriend (the one who didn't kill him). the one with the blue eyes

it is a really sad case. however, I wasn't really paying attention to the crotch shot, my focus was more on the ass shot @0:46.... maybe it's because i'm a top :p

but also, i tried figuring out where Landy was buried, but he was actually cremated and his ashes were scattered into Tampa bay. i live right by there though.
here's his profile on findagrave: https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/190576355/landy-martinez

im still not sure if i should go by the house but i might. im just worried that whoever lives there now might get angry or freaked out, but i wasn't going to go on the lawn at all. i was going to be on the other side of the street. im not too familiar with that part of town.

Instead of filming his earthen grave, you'd be showing a panoramic view of the burial bay. It would serve the same purpose, as long as you were explaining everything in your voice-over. Ah, good old findagrave.com. I discovered that site when I first began looking into the Gacy victims five years ago. It's oddly disconcerting to see the grave markers of young people, I guess because they don't belong underground. I don't see why you shouldn't go to the murder house. If you stay on public property and do this during daylight hours, it seems harmless enough. The people who live in the house surely are aware of its history. Maybe you could arrange to do the videotaping from inside a parked vehicle, and thus be a bit more inconspicuous.

Instead of filming his earthen grave, you'd be showing a panoramic view of the burial bay. It would serve the same purpose, as long as you were explaining everything in your voice-over. Ah, good old findagrave.com. I discovered that site when I first began looking into the Gacy victims five years ago. It's oddly disconcerting to see the grave markers of young people, I guess because they don't belong underground. I don't see why you shouldn't go to the murder house. If you stay on public property and do this during daylight hours, it seems harmless enough. The people who live in the house surely are aware of its history. Maybe you could arrange to do the videotaping from inside a parked vehicle, and thus be a bit more inconspicuous.

i dont have a car though. i only get around on a bike

Then you should sit on your bike as you videotape. You'll benefit from your proximity to such an innocent and nonthreatening mode of transportation. Bad people rarely ride bicycles, so if the new home owners see you, they'll assume you are harmless.

Then you should sit on your bike as you videotape. You'll benefit from your proximity to such an innocent and nonthreatening mode of transportation. Bad people rarely ride bicycles, so if the new home owners see you, they'll assume you are harmless.

i guess i could probably pull that off... i'll post it here if i decide to :)

it's actually very interesting because i actually wanted my ashes scattered into the Ohio river at Louisville Kentucky after i die, but instead i think i'll just have half of them scattered into the ohio river and another half buried somewhere. maybe Paradise Gardens cemetery in Arkansas

Who in the world can you trust to carry out your last wishes, Joe? I'm a big proponent of cremation too, for a number of reasons.

Who in the world can you trust to carry out your last wishes, Joe? I'm a big proponent of cremation too, for a number of reasons.

maybe one of my youtube followers if they get ahold of my remains. I was posting about that all over the internet. i haven't done a youtube video about it yet though, but i figured people would be courteous enough to follow through with my wishes on that i guess. Otherwise my ghost will haunt them :p

Back