Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Classic 6 Russian conscripts beheading video.

No watermarks.

thumbsheet-6021-wOQca.jpg

What a bunch of amateurs these "soldiers" are. They try to cut a guy's head off without even binding the hands. Of course he would resist and run. They could of simply snapped the victim's neck or used the tip of knife to puncture the neck and cut the spinal cord. Somebody needs more training.

you think u could run in that situation? nah,the best trainin could not make that happen,lol you are not Rambo dude. However you might get a swift death if you tried to struggling for your life,as far as I know one of them who tried to escape got shot to death

Used the tip of knife to puncture the neck and cut the spinal cord.

You need to have studied human anatomy and know exactly where to cut as the spinal cord is deep in the neck, protected by the backbone.

These guys had horrible deaths but are not in peace.

you think u could run in that situation? nah,the best trainin could not make that happen,lol you are not Rambo dude. However you might get a swift death if you tried to struggling for your life,as far as I know one of them who tried to escape got shot to death

I am not critiquing the victims. They are clearly out numbered, out gunned and doomed. I find the attackers to be sloppy and inexperienced. They should be more concerned about efficiency rather than act like a bunch of ten year old boys pulling the wings off of flies. Allowing such chaos increases the risk of one of them being injured. It also is distracting them as well as making them more open to snipers. They are acting like a bunch of rednecks.

You need to have studied human anatomy and know exactly where to cut as the spinal cord is deep in the neck, protected by the backbone.

It seems to me that, if their knives are properly sharpened and hardened, not just cheap kitchen tools, they should be able to drive the tip through the vertebrae by hitting it with another object like a rock. A hunting knife would be good enough. If they are feeling particularly sadistic, they can cut it below the shoulder blade which would not immediately kill the victim. The victim would be immobilized and easier to handle, hump or whatever their screwed up minds desire.

I wonder what happens should any of these messed up soldiers live long enough return home? How could the be reintegrated into a normal society?

awww meat pie u have posted an old topic :D this video was posted already

All versions I have seen had watermarks on them, either from liveleak or theync so I think it's worth a repost.

, they can cut it below the shoulder blade which would not immediately kill the victim.

If do this.It make the victim more painful more tortune and die slower than in clip?

And what's mean

"The victim would be immobilized and easier to handle, hump or whatever their screwed up minds desire.
"

Why they cut to those soldiers's head like in this clip.They need only to kill all or they design to made all soldiers in most painful,fear before death.

And the soldiers all are only conscripts.They can hurt them.What's the reason they kill???

Fucking cunts, I hate them hate them hate them hate them hate them, bastards, freaking muslim dicks, nasty shit faces, I hate them hate them hate them.......

Fucking cocks, Iwant to fuck them fuck them fuck them fuck them fuck them, bastards, fuck to soldiers dicks, lovely shit crotch, I love them love them love them.......

I like to this vision.555

Back