I will have too look for him in my big collection, that will take me some time but I promise I will post him Angel Lust.

Mine are better quality but because my collection is so vast, it will take me days to find him. :sm (41):

Full set of Train Boy

Someone requested full set of this sexy trainboy here he cums:

I think someone thought it was fake because his face was so perfectly untouched even with his head split open so completely.

Jailhouse Rape or rape victims?

I know, not dead but I've been trying to find pictures (don't think I'll find video) of male victims who got raped in jail (or elsewhere). I mean, it happens a lot so I want to see photo documentation. Think any of you guys can help?

Sigh, I doubt my request would be filled (about the rape pictures). Any other places you guys think I might be able to look or request? There has to be documentation somewhere. I mean, there are medical/criminal photographs of women who are raped (not dead).

The best site i have ever come across ... the background color looks cool and fresh and clear .... keep them up ...thanks

juliet8810;43043 impresived :sm (19)::sm (19)::sm (19)::sm (19):pics[/QUOTE said:
Yes - I agree with you - and CDG is consistently THE BEST site of this kind on the net for quality original pics. And its also quite a friendly community too. :)

Good to see you posting juliet.

jon

Someone requested full set of this sexy trainboy here he cums:

It's always made me sad that these are the only pics of this legendary deader and we never get to see what happend to his legs and feet. The train left them somewhere! :sm (20):

I really have a thing for severed heads and dismembered bodies. I can never get enough pics and videos. Can anyone help me?

I know this is off-topic but do you have any images of the sveshtari tomb I know there is hundreds online but I would like to see your personal perspective on it meatpie that is if you visited it. I lived in Arizona and never went to the Grand Canyon :)

THIS IS ALL SO SICK AND EVEN THE MESSAGES OF THE USERS HERE ARE SICK!!! U R ALL NECRPHILIACS!!! DISGUSTING!!!!

Back