Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
If you are looking for a particular image post here and a fellow member will help you out. Don't start a separate thread about it, it would be deleted.

Yes, but I have so many pics it will take me days to find him, but I will share, I promise.

hi i am looking for the photo of the naked dead body of the assasinated liberian president, when he was killed his body was put on a display and they show it to the villagers

Any pic of good looking dudes in crotch rocket (sportbike) accidents? I don't have "original" pics, but I have some autopsy reports of squids (dudes who do something stupid on motorcycles).

Attachments

• ex55.jpg
    ex55.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 45
  • ex66.jpg
    ex66.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 60
  • ex77 copy.jpg
    ex77 copy.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 66
  • ex999.jpg
    ex999.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 59
  • ex1000 copy.jpg
    ex1000 copy.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 54
You mean "squids"? Supposedly it was used in US Navy. Abbreviation of squirly kids or something.

Attachments

• b4.jpg
    b4.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 37
  • b5.jpg
    b5.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 32
  • b6.jpg
    b6.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 34
  • b7.jpg
    b7.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 29
  • b8.jpg
    b8.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 31
  • b10.jpg
    b10.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 34
  • b12.jpg
    b12.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 35
  • b13.jpg
    b13.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 38
  • b14.jpg
    b14.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 35
  • b15.jpg
    b15.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 32
  • b16.jpg
    b16.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 32
  • b17.jpg
    b17.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 33
Request: Dead Car Wreck Boys

Hi Gang,
Im rather new to this site and really liking it.
I dont know if I am allowed to post a request in
this area, so please forgive me if this is off-topic
in this area.
Im looking for the set of pics of two young males
who died in a car wreck. Im sure many of you regulars
know the set Im talking about.
Two pics are posted herehttp://cutedeadguys.1stfreehosting.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1049&highlight=deadsoldier
Thanks so much for your help.
Damien

Just use the search option, I think they are in "Car Acccident Collection"

Okay first off I would like to post some images of the types of guys i like to see more but with my type of software I can't :( So I am looking to find guys who are dead while wearing a wetsuit either from scuba, surfing, swimming etc... I just think its hotter then plain skin. So please help me out, thanks!

There are images here somewhere of two Palestinians killed wearing wetsuits like you described. They were definitely Palestinians killed by Israelis. I hope this helps you with your search.
As for me, I've been looking over a decade for one picture I saw. Someone posted pics from "Life" magazine and I hoped it would be there but it wasn't. This picture was in the inside cover of Life magazine and it was a great color photo of a hot dead British cop killed by members of the IRA. He was so hot maybe in his thirties or forties and the mob of IRA thugs had stripped him down to his underwear and socks which were dirty from the dirt he'd been dragged through. I think there was a priest there praying for his soul. I had saved it but I lived at my parents and they threw out my stash of magazines.:confused:

yeah i think i have that picture in my other account at liveleak.com I should bring them over here, i have about 8 or 9 dead guys in wetsuits.

yeah i think i have that picture in my other account at liveleak.com I should bring them over here, i have about 8 or 9 dead guys in wetsuits.
OH! Please post the dead cop. I love that dead hunk o' beef!:sm (27):

Last edited:
He wasn't dressed but the captions said he was a policeman.

Back