Hey stonefree - I searched my archives - only positive hit was this one. It is from India and they have been stripped to undies - but I think this is not what your are looking for. Let me know as I can fine tune my search.

Stonefree, Jon - the capital of Bangladesh is normally spelt 'Dhaka', though I have seen other spellings. that might throw off a search.
But is one of these the pic you are looking for

they match the description, but I have them recorded as Iran, officers of the Shah's army immediately after they were overthrown.

Thanks.

I think some pics are removed while Corbis changed.
I rember there are a black and white pic of a dead lean black male soldier on the morgue slab,
the keyword is "morgue", but it is missing,too.

a cute dead bangladish soldier for both of you.

Lots of pictures are no longer available on corbis, used to be a great source for us.

I am also searching for that palestinian dude but to no avail.

its a shame that people dont think more of themselves like this lad.He was good looking could have gone far in life and now he ends it.I know im great.People have told me how much they hate me because of what I can do.bunch of haters

INDIA, DEBENDRA PARA : Indian soldiers (R) stand by the corpses of Indian paramilitary soldiers in Debendra Para, 26 July 2002, some 45km south
of Agartala, capital of India's northeastern Tripura state. Outlawed tribal guerrillas shot dead seven Indian paramilitary soldiers meanwhile an attacker also died in the fighting. AFP PHOTO

I find the pic.
opps, wrong city. :)
sorry for the watermark,
corbis version is no longer available

There is just one more pic, I think you may have it. If you don't I will post it for you.

Here he is, enjoy although I think you already have him

Just new to this site and I start to loving it.

Is there a pic of a dead soldier here? I love men in uniform...

Back