is there any way i could find photos of stiff guys, like in full rigor? please tell me if you find some

one question.thanks)

Hello.
drinks.gif

i would love to see pics of dead guys on morgue still clothed and being undressed little by little. anyone can share pls?

Hey Baddeath - I love vintage pics - if you enjoy soldiers showing their naked assess - can I point you to these m8. These are from the collection of Miss magnolia Thunderpussy at Ipernity. One of our members has already posted a link to this amazing collection of vintage pics. Here is the link filtered for 'naked soldiers'

http://www.ipernity.com/search/doc/@/page:1:20?w=57114&q=naked+soldiers

And here are some examples from the collection (for accuracy - these have already been lightly 'restored' by me for my own interest - but originated form Miss Magnolia)

Wonderful vintage photos.

Can anyone help me find the image of this guy with a big piss stain in the front of his trousers? I think it was posted not long ago, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.
chinese execution.jpg

Can anyone help me find the image of this guy with a big piss stain in the front of his trousers? I think it was posted not long ago, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.
View attachment 47534
sunray - sorry for the delay in replying - I have a series of pictures of this guy in my archives - but none shows him on his back with the stain - sorry! :dunno:

I'm looking for the picture of an athletic dead young man, lying on the stomach on the road in a pool of piss, pants down, with a fabulous ass.

Does anybody know/have that picture ?

does anyone have all of the travis alexander autopsy photos? there are some out there but only a few, looking for the rest.....

Hey everyone, I just joined this website today and am just getting the hang of it, so any welcoming tips would be great! :)

Welcome Malaris! Guess the best starting tip is to look round, see what you like. A post or so telling a bit aout you and what you'e into is no bad thig, and f curse you're very welcome to post new stuff, in whatever section fits. Have fun here, and make friends!

Hey Baddeath - I love vintage pics - if you enjoy soldiers showing their naked assess - can I point you to these m8. These are from the collection of Miss magnolia Thunderpussy at Ipernity. One of our members has already posted a link to this amazing collection of vintage pics. Here is the link filtered for 'naked soldiers'

http://www.ipernity.com/search/doc/@/page:1:20?w=57114&q=naked+soldiers

And here are some examples from the collection (for accuracy - these have already been lightly 'restored' by me for my own interest - but originated form Miss Magnolia)

I love all of these vintage soldier pics, even when many are clearly taken with everyone's knowledge in the spirit of the moment. What i like even better is pictures of soldiers, particularly vintage, taken unawares or when they had little if any control over the photos being taken such as during medical procedures, after injury and/or even post mortem. Several WW II books include photos taken to show needs for armor protection and show naked fit soldiers with a leg or arm off, or even the body in two parts, but idetified together and with the remains of toroso and head and lower body with genitals in perfect condition. There clearly were huge collections of these at one time from which the few for publication were chosen. I for instance have an 8X10 of a fit solder under a mobile x-ray machine with face, torso and genitals exposed that I'll try to locate and scan. There are also old film that shows soldiers during WW II and VietNam with soldiers with most of their uniform cut away on litters being carried to a chopper and in field tents that leave nothing to the imagination a few of which I have digital clips - does anyone else have more of these? Sorry this is so long, but I'm new to the site and this is one of my primary interests - thanks

anyone have funeral home, mortuary or embalming room pics? Also love the sets where bodies are being undressed. Anyone have any advice where to find? thanks!

This and or trauma photos with subject barely living and may yet die where the clothing is being cut away either in the field or in the shock trauma. There are some where the victim is dead, but still with the cut clothing still under the corpse of a fit young person. Hope there are others with an archive they'll scan.

Back