Fire

Great pics, thanks. 1, 4, and 8 really do it for me. They just make me want to be tied up and burnt like that.

I'm making use of this rare window opening to Cute Dead Guys to check if there is anyone here that is into burning naked men alive. So far I haven't seen enough to reignite my membership to this site.

Reactions: SIR
Continuing my fiery obsession with burning and roasting over the winter season.
On December 19, 2021, the night of the "Cold Full Moon" I was naked in a forest against a tree under the Full Moon dreaming about being a human sacrifice by burning at the stake. Unfortunately no one took me up on that ever present fantasy as I was definitely in the state of mind that I would have gladly been burned at the stake then and there.
On December 21, the night of the Winter Solstice, I had to do a major fire-play session inside my Shoebox. The Shoebox was totall decked out for the Season, so I enjoyed burning my bum :hot: until I cum :load:, more than once actually. Here are a few photos taken with a camera on a timed shutter release:
Would anybody on Cute Dead Guys want to burn my fat ass at the Stake?

It appears that I have access to "CuteDead Guys" again. I just wanted to share that my obsession with being burned at the stake naked is stonier than ever.
I would love to see some more images, or better yet, videos, of a naked man burning alive!

I should have said "My obsession with being burned at the stake is Stronger Than Ever" not "Stonier Than Ever", as I burned my bum to cum twice last night and woke up in a dream where BATS had become legal and people were looking for volunteers. Of course I volunteered, and burned my bum to cum again! My butt is too sore to sit on now!

Well I appear to be once again been let back into this forum. I wonder if anyone has checked this thread since I was last here in July.

Just for fun I'm going to try to upload some Gifs of my fire-play sessions.

My obsession with being burned at the stake naked is very strong!

IMG_4648_AdobeExpress.gif
IMG_4650_AdobeExpress.gif

Reactions: SIR
I appear to have been let back into CDG, but I doubt it will be for long.
I still crave fire, and regularly fire-play, posting my bum until I cum! If there is anyone out there in CDG land who would like to chat with me about my obsession it is probably best to email me at: fireboots4all@yahoo.ca as I probably won't be able to respond here in CDG Land.

I have a small window into CDG again, and I wonder if there are any other people into "Fire"?
I did go out on a limb a year ago posting actual GIFs of myself burning my Bum to Cum and it only got 1 like.

I still envision myself actually burning at the stake naked, and I'm totally obsessed with this idea. About 20 minutes of intense pain, followed by total release!
This is by far my most powerful fantasy, and part of me wants to make it real!

Of course my survival instincts are strong which is why this hasn't happened yet, and probably never will, but if I presented with an opportunity to burn at the stake naked I would have a hard time to refuse it. After all I do believe this is my destiny!

Back