Huge Morgue Collection (Update every week)

Martin·Z

Forum Regular
Elite Member

This is my first time use ImageBam, So I am not sure it will work or not.
I will upload more each week.
Hope you like them.

Nice, works perfectly! Not into the female ones but great contribution regarding the rest of them!

There are the second part which I could not upload at first

Shit, I edit them before upload
why they back to the original state again?!
Hope you have a flexible neck
lol:hahahahha:

Have some, however most of them are fat and ugly.
You still want?

Could you post any females in Random Media rather than this section please - that's the agreed place for them.

There are SO MANY nasty looking corpses here, and they all appear to be from the same place. Is that Chinese writing I see on the sheets of paper? Thanks for sharing your collection!

Well, all of them are unclaimed, which means no one care about them at all. By the local rules, unclaimed body means after police offical find them for 15 days, no one come to the morgue to claim them and pay the fee(50-75$per day), morgue will put their information in this system.
Then the morgue will keep these corpses for additional 75 days. After that, the body will be buryed. In short, their family members have 90 days known this.
However, finally no one come at all. Reasons are complex. the fee is too high, family members didn't see this information... balabala, but the most important reason is : most of they are worthless to this world.

So, yes the pictures I forgot to upload in these three weeks
I quite busy this month.:aha:

no more god damn children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back