22 year old YouTuber in Florida looking for a man who loves adventure

livingdeadman20

Forum Regular
My name is Joe Winko and I'm 22 years old. 6 foot 3. 145lbs. 8 inch circumcised cock. hiv/std free.

I live in St. Petersburg Florida and I'm looking for a longterm relationship with a man who loves adventure. I'm more of a loner. I spend a lot of time by myself and I never go out to bars or nightclubs. I like scary movies and video games, But I also LOVE roadtrips. There are places I've been wanting to go... (the furthest north i wanted to go was Maine, the furthest west is central Texas/Oklahoma, and the furthest north west is Missouri and southern Illinois) but i'm honestly open to roadtriping anywhere :) I wanted to find a man who likes doing that :)

I also post a lot of videos on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW67q6pOuyvTz89jYEIAiYJMJbqLUNafB
you'll learn A LOT about me from those, but some of them are a bit morbid and gloomy because i also talk about rough times in my personal life. (which is honestly what brought me to this site)

i'm actually into a lot of morbid and gloomy stuff, but sexually, I'm a Top, but I mainly just like getting my cock sucked a lot.

I honestly want a man who'll love me for all the crazy stuff that goes on in my mind and the things I'm obsessed with :)

If you're interested, just send me a message :)
Also, age doesn't matter to me either, but i prefer someone older :)

here's a few pictures of me:

mrcyeXG.jpg

2gJZsOO.png

tZGvlGu.jpg

kAoH4Ql.jpg

Last edited:
Gay people and their music can be very trying, but you would have had fun if you'd stayed long enough to let one of them start sucking your dick. That would have taken your mind off the throbbing base.

Gay people and their music can be very trying, but you would have had fun if you'd stayed long enough to let one of them start sucking your dick. That would have taken your mind off the throbbing base.

ehhh, i definitely wouldn't want that. I don't do sex on the first meet. i hate the hookup scene and want to stay out of it for good (another reason why i want a relationship) and also, I don't like public sex either :S

You would be wise to play up these conventional and respectable aspects of yourself. They are not common in your age group, and they will be attractive to older gentlemen looking for love. You are, simply put, a rare GOOD BOY. :D

damn it! I forgot to include this in the first post:

JoFDXTB.jpg

^the map of all the places I wanted to roadtrip to. And if you want to know why and what I plan on doing there,
I explain it in this video:

RE: your road trip. I live a mile from the King Neptune Statue in Virginia Beach and own a condo in the shaded area in New England on your map; small world

Back