Young Lad Shot More than 30 Times in Brazil

This lad looks innocent, so maybe the murder was a result of mistaken identity. It's a hell of a thing for the gunner to discover after the victim's been shot 30 times...oops.

Oh, god damn, yeah. I want to be that bitch so bad.
Shame they didn't pull his shorts down for these; I'll be he had a great little ass under there.

I have Dark Fader to thank for giving me an appreciation for hotties who've been shot up like this. I've always loved to imagine being machine-gunned, but it took him steering me to photos like this to show me how fuckable a bitch can still be after being plugged this hard, and make my full-auto death fantasies even more vivid.

This lad looks innocent, so maybe the murder was a result of mistaken identity. It's a hell of a thing for the gunner to discover after the victim's been shot 30 times...oops.
One or two bullets is a mistake......30 plus he had it coming. He sure was adorable though:RIP:

Damn he was cute ! However, it appears that despite his looks he was no angel - all those holes suggest that someone really believed he deserved the lead and also he's wearing one of those ankle tags so the police wanted to keep track of him.

Back