What if you had a boyfriend with 2 lives?

fifi.jp

Forum Newcomer
I would first like to punch him in the stomach, making him bleed internally. Then, I slowly cut his arms and legs with a cheap knife so I can feel every bit of the sensation of detaching some of the most important parts of his body. Once that’s done, I will castarate him and use him as a fucktoy until his ass and dickhole is loose like a noose. Finally, I cut his stomach and pull out his warm tender organs, biting into them and drinking the blood. If he is still alive, I slice his head off and have fun with that. After he revives, I’d give him all my respect and make him a nice batch of cookies.

Ever watched a show called Torchwood? It is a spinoff of Doctor Who. In the show the main character played by John Barrowman is immortal. He dies many times throughout the show but he always comes back to life. When I watched the show I sometimes caught myself wondering if I would be willing to ask an immortal boyfriend to allow me to kill him. The answer is am emphatic no. I would never be able to inflect lethal pain on someone even if they were ok with it. I just dont have it in me to cause someone excruciating pain. I think even if I could kill an immortal boyfriend without causing pain I would still not do it because I wouldn't be willing to gamble my boyfriend's life just to satisfy my sexual needs. What if he doesnt come back after I kill him?

Ever watched a show called Torchwood? It is a spinoff of Doctor Who. In the show the main character played by John Barrowman is immortal. He dies many times throughout the show but he always comes back to life. When I watched the show I sometimes caught myself wondering if I would be willing to ask an immortal boyfriend to allow me to kill him. The answer is am emphatic no. I would never be able to inflect lethal pain on someone even if they were ok with it. I just dont have it in me to cause someone excruciating pain. I think even if I could kill an immortal boyfriend without causing pain I would still not do it because I wouldn't be willing to gamble my boyfriend's life just to satisfy my sexual needs. What if he doesnt come back after I kill him?
Wasting a human life for sexual pleasure is indeed too much ...But causing them pain and not letting them die is still not a bad option🤗

Back