Forced POW sex before castration?

Andreas777

Forum Regular
Always liked the scene (in my mind anyway) of built Marines taken as POW's, forced to suck and fuck each other before being made to watch each other being castrated, then their still erect dicks flayed and removed inch by inch...

Would LOVE to see any media ya'll might have along those lines :D

A cutter in the making...

A

I know I've read stories at nifty.org that fit your description, but it was so long ago I doubt I'd be able to find them again.

Hot fantasy. It's a scene I've jerked off to myself. A pen and ink artist identified as DEL did a drawing of a Marine captive losing his cock. For me it does a good job of depicting the stud's horror at being de-manned.
DELMarineCockAmputation.jpg

Awesome drawing!!! I've seen that somewhere before, didn't know it was commissioned by you!

I'm fairly accomplished at coloring (colorizing) b&w drawings. Hope you don't mind if I give this one of yours a color touch-up, I'll post it in a reply to this thread when I'm done!

A

The beginning of the movie Patton dead soldiers being stripped of their uniforms it makes your mind crazy with other thoughts and fantasies of what else one could do with them.

Back