I Bathe My Cat with Baby Shower Gel

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator

Check out my beautiful cat called Jerry I started caring for him when he was a kitten he loves play and salami. Growing strong each day. He is 4-5 months old boy. Very gentle and curious cat never scratched me he loves spa and lets me bathe him with baby shower gel.

He often hangs out at the garden shed where I took these photos and keeps impeccably clean.

He used to spent a lot of time with my gran before she broke her hip last week and become paralyzed. After the ambulance took her to hospital he waited for her next to her chair for days. :th_smiley_eh:

Some rats here are bigger in size than him haven't seen him catch anything yet but he is constantly on the prowl from early morning I am sure he will catch something.

He is also very brave he jumps on older bigger cats with no problem. BTW we don't have dacha here like in Russia.

Lovly cat, but sorry to hear about your gran.

I'm not a cat person, but it's obvious Meatpie is. Jerry is very lucky to have him for caretaker.

Good Jerry!
maxresdefault.jpg

Meatpie, you've talked about your gran before, so it's especially sad to learn that she broke her hip. That's a serious issue for the elderly. It was the beginning of the end for my Mom. I wish your gran the best.

Thank you it's a slow painful road to death for her as well I am afraid.

I'm sorry to hear that. These days, when someone breaks their hip in the UK even into their 90s, they can normally do a hip replacement and mostly the person makes an amazingly good recovery. One of my grans didn't, but that was 30 years ago.

Most people in their 90s have a number of chronic diseases like dementia and Parkinson's disease which can all combine and make recovery particularly challenging these patients are considered still high risk for a second fall. Osteoporisis is also common in females.

Cute little cat, sorry about your grandmother. I hope she can improve.

Thank you cat is growing strong each day he jumps higher and can climb up trees in seconds.

Gran unfortunately is making little progress she wants to move more but still has pain which limits her mobility.

Back