20 yo actor Jackson Odell found dead at home

BlackWorld

Nicest sicko around
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/06/10/celebrities/actor-jackson-odell-found-dead/index.html

5jDmm3.jpg

Jackson was best known for roles on "The Goldbergs" and the teen movie "Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer," and according to law enforcement he died Friday in the San Fernando Valley.

Jackson had been acting since he was 12, scoring guest roles on several hit TV shows, like "iCarly," "Modern Family" and "Arrested Development." He was also a successful singer/songwriter.

Most recently wrote several songs for the soundtrack of the 2018 movie "Forever Your Girl" -- including the Lauren Alaina hit, "Wings of an Angel."

Jackson was just 20 years old.

RIP

This headline is everywhere, so Jackson must be well-known, but I've never before seen or heard of him. He's good looking. I can't put my finger on it, but there is something unusual about his beauty (the eyes?). Of course, one thinks of drugs when young people drop dead, but I guess it could have been a heart attack. brain aneurysm, etc. etc.

It happened in a sober living facility and according to another report I spotted while googling he had a history of heroin use, so I would make the obvious guess. Perhaps the same tragic scenario that seems to claim so many just when they're close getting out of it (including your beloved Janis) - a relapse,maybe it really would have been a one-off, they take the dose the dose they used to take but their body has lost its tolerance so of course it kills them.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44437098

Jackson Odell, The Goldbergs actor, dies aged 20
5 hours ago
The actor and singer had appeared in series including The Goldbergs and Modern Family
Actor and musician Jackson Odell, best known for his role in US TV series The Goldbergs, has died at the age of 20.
He was found unresponsive at a sober living facility in California on Friday, according to the Los Angeles County coroner.
The cause of his death is being investigated.
Odell starred as Ari Caldwell in the ABC sitcom The Goldbergs and appeared in guest roles on Modern Family and Arrested Development.
He was also a songwriter and contributed to the soundtrack for the romantic drama Forever My Girl, which was released earlier this year.
In a statement on his Twitter account, his family described him as "a shining light and a brilliant, loving and talented soul".
"He had so much more to share. Our family will always carry that truth forward. Our wish is that the rest of the world who knew and loved him does as well," the post read.
Fellow The Goldbergs actor Charlie DePew paid tribute to "a true talent".
Actress Ariel Winter, who plays Alex Dunphy in Modern Family, said: "Very hard for me to hear about anyone passing away, but someone so young really saddens me."
Sober living facilities serve as interim housing, between rehab and general society, for those suffering from substance abuse.

This information is much appreciated, deaddirty -- thank you! I can empathize with people, in general. using dangerous drugs. It feels good to be high. However, it amazes me that someone, like Jackson, who was on his way to riches and fame, would throw it all away by continuing to put that shit in his body. He knew better!

Um, clearly he didn't.

Back