Some Cut Nigger Faces for the New Week

hot handsome black dark musky meaty earthy sexy tasty fuckable black sole meat to savor!!!!!! so delicious! Grrrrrrrrr

What is up with you all and the word "Nigger"? I am sure the appropriate term which is "Black" or "African" would've had the same lasting impact..

What is up with you all and the word "Nigger"? I am sure the appropriate term which is "Black" or "African" would've had the same lasting impact..

I couldn't agree MORE! or better yet NO COLOR LABEL AT ALL! not necessary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree too. And Meatpie, I thought you had agreed not to use that word after Ricky had done a much job than me at persuading you.

Seriously, with all the death, guts, mayhem, carnage, violence, and destruction on this website, the word "nigger" is offensive to you?

Yes it offends many of us. And no doubt it puts off members and potential members who might otherwise be active contributors. So why use it?

just because we have certain :so called out of the norm' sexual fetishes, does not mean that we are beneath
respecting our fellow man!

Back