Three Auxiliar Cops Executed in Mexico

These are handsome cops. I hope their fellow officers take revenge.

Fucking sexy! His unzipped boots are really turning me on. I would have taken them off and savored all the essence of his masculine feet. I'm sure they were sweaty and musky, but not as much as his damp black socks certainly were. I would have pressed them against my face as I absorb all the sweat from the fabric, taking in the smell as I enjoy the slightly-moist sensation. Then I would have taken them off and made my way with his dead feet. Imagine giving him a sensual oral foot massage as he lies motionless. Fucking sensational! The taste of his toes and his soles would have driven me crazy!

Fucking sexy! His unzipped boots are really turning me on. I would have taken them off and savored all the essence of his masculine feet. I'm sure they were sweaty and musky, but not as much as his damp black socks certainly were. I would have pressed them against my face as I absorb all the sweat from the fabric, taking in the smell as I enjoy the slightly-moist sensation. Then I would have taken them off and made my way with his dead feet. Imagine giving him a sensual oral foot massage as he lies motionless. Fucking sensational! The taste of his toes and his soles would have driven me crazy!
I would have also done the same thing and would have also checked out his package while I was at it. See what he was packing.

Back