A Birthday Gift

New Yorker

Forum Regular
Washington DC (Georgetown) and New York City (UES)
Hey guys

I am looking for someone to help me fulfill a fantasy I have always had. My birthday is on July 4th and I have always wanted to have a corpse as a birthday gift. The ideal scenario would go something like this: I text or email you. You would pretend you work at a company that rents corpses for people who are into necro. I would give you the description of the corpse I want (the stats would match your own stats). On July 4th I would get a hotel room. When I walk in, I find your corpse on the bed covered under a sheet. I would then proceed to have fun with your corpse for a few hours.

I am 29, Caucasian, 5’11 , 200lbs and dark hair, I have heterochromia so one is dark-brown and the other is dark-green.

I have played necro roleplay with six people in the past, so I have more than enough experience in handle a corpse. As a matter of fact, I have a guy who I play with on a regular basis. Unfortunately, he will be out of town on July 4th.

I am open to all sorts of victims. Looks are not that important to me. I only have two rules:

1. The victim MUST REALLY enjoy being treated like a corpse. You really have to like giving yourself entirely to another person. You MUST really enjoy having your body manipulated and used. I don’t mind if you are a first-timer AS LONG AS you are not the overly anxious type.

2. The victim MUST BE SANE and understand that THIS IS ROLEPLAY. I am not interested in killing and/or torturing someone. I am more than willing to discuss any limits or concerns you may have.

Your corpse will be manipulated extensively. I will explore every inch of your body and move it around a lot. I really enjoy playing with the corpse’s limbs. I also enjoy undressing and dressing the corpse in different clothes. I will spend a considerable amount of time playing with the corpse’s feet. I will also touch and lick your torso and suck your dead cock. The part I enjoy the most is coming on the corpse’s torso or face.

The ideal victim is someone who wants to relinquish control completely. Once we are alone in the room, your mind and soul no longer exist. You are nothing more than a piece of meat that only exists to bring me joy and pleasure. You no longer have wishes and desires since your mind no longer inhabits your body. What I do to you (always inside the limits we will have agreed upon) do not concern or interest you simply because you are dead. A corpse does not have desires and wants. The only person with wants and desires in the room is me. You are an object that I can manipulate and abuse to satisfy all my needs.

If you are interested and will be in New York City in early July, then please contact me at andrewwal1988@hotmail.com.

Also, I will finally get my much-deserved vacation in late august. I will be spending one week in Portugal and one in Italy. Language should not be an issue because I speak Portuguese and French fluently and I can handle myself in Italian if you keep it simple. If you live in Europe and would like to meet, feel free to email me too.

Hey guys

I would like to thank everyone who responded to this ad. I was surprised at how many people were so interested in helping me fulfill my birthday fantasy. Unfortunately no one would be in New York around my birthday so I will likely have to wait till 2019 to fulfill this particular fantasy.

A little update on my European vacation. Due to some developments at work, I have decided to make some adjustments to my trip. Instead of going to Portugal and Italy, I will be visiting Austria and Switzerland in late August. If you happen to be in one these countries in late August and want to play dead for me, please feel free to send an email. I have to admit a roleplay scene where I find a "corpse" while hiking in the Swiss Alps is an appealing idea,

Twenty years ago I would have jumped at the chance to play corpse for you in a hotel room. Just reading your description of the proceedings gave me a hardon! Speaking of which, is it okay for the corpse to become erect during his time with you? I would think it had better be okay, since such a reaction could hardly be prevented.

Twenty years ago I would have jumped at the chance to play corpse for you in a hotel room. Just reading your description of the proceedings gave me a hardon! Speaking of which, is it okay for the corpse to become erect during his time with you? I would think it had better be okay, since such a reaction could hardly be prevented.

I really enjoy watching the corpse get hard as I play with it. I really do want the victim to enjoy the experience but due to the nature of necro roleplay, you cant exactly ask the corpse if he is having fun (I did that once and it ruined the experience for the corpse and for me). The corpse getting hard tells me the victim is enjoying the experience which is very reassuring. I totally understand there are things a victim cannot control. It doesnt bother me when I see the corpse blinking or when I hear its heartbeat and breathing. My only rule is that the victim doesnt break out of character. The worst thing that can happen is the corpse coming back to life wanting to discuss something. I do have a system so that the victim can let me know they are uncomfortable or that there is a problem without them breaking out of character.

Indulge my curiosity if you would. Why did ou start by saying that you would have jumped at the idea of playing dead in a hotel room 20 YEARS AGO? I do not discriminate when it comes to age if that is your concern. I have had victims in their mid 60s as well as victims in their 20s. As long as you dont look like an amorphous alien from the Andromeda Galaxy, I would be interested.

Thank you for your willingness to accommodate the elderly, but it is I who am no longer comfortable being naked with others. Twenty years ago I felt my body was serviceable. Now, I think it is best kept covered.

Thank you for your willingness to accommodate the elderly, but it is I who am no longer comfortable being naked with others. Twenty years ago I felt my body was serviceable. Now, I think it is best kept covered.

I see. I had a victim who wasn't very keen on being naked so the two times we played he was dressed. Well, if you ever feel like you want to give it a try feel free to contact me.

Hey Andrew, Happy belated birthday! Still hoping you'll get up to Boston one of these days!!!

Thank you!!!!! I still fondly remember our time together. And they say there are no corpses om the Upper West Side!!!!!!

My schedule is a bit hard to manage now with work and school. I will certainly let you know if I ever travel to Boston.

Back