Not beheaded at all...

He was so careful about his appearance, until this happened. I'm admiring his beautiful crisp new jeans, his fashionable black tee and those spotless shit-kickers. I'll bet he was handsome as hell.

[/CENTER]

He looks like one of those typical drunk teens who had one too many and slumped beside a building to doze off. In this case however, it's clear this guy isn't waking up any time soon. With his decent clothing and youthful looks, you wouldn't have been ashamed to introduce him to your friends. Right now though, his neck stump needs an introduction to my throbbing cock.

Plus, after completely cutting off his handsome head, I bet he wouldn't mind if I skull-fuck him. I'm gonna fuck his neck until cum drips from his lips. Or I could follow tradition and let his mouth wrap around my dick, fucking his gorgeous oral cavity and feeling his lifeless tongue rubbing against my cock. After cumming once, I would cum into his mouth several times more until my juice slides down his throat and oozes out of his neck.

Like the beheading at a Japanese seppuku ceremony, where it was considered more honorable when the head still was attached to the body by a bit of skin of the condemned man.

Back