FEET SUSHI......

stustustugoo

Forum Elite
Established Member
ENJOY...….

A visit to Japan always entices to try out the local cuisine, exotic as it sometimes may be.
I heard of a "special place" where you can have real life meat, straight from the source, and you can select whatever you want straight off the body.
So I took a cab and told the cabby where to go, he got a big smile on his face and laughed hard and then said:"Ah…you go special place huh, hope you hungry Gaijin, you in for special treat!"
Well, that sounds exciting!
He pulled up to this high class place and two very broad shouldered men were standing outside.
One of them was missing some fingers, and the other had tatoos all over his face.
I gulped and gave him the card the cabby gave me. He nodded and vanished behind the door.
After a while he ushered me in.
I saw a big podium, and a table were 5 men in suits were enjoying what looked like raw beef.
A scantilly clad lady took me to a table and gave me sake, all the while smiling. She then asked man or woman?
I said man, pointing at me, she giggled and said: "no, no, you not for eating. you gonna eat!"
"I gonna eat....eat what?", my heart was pounding and I was sweating.
Suddenly, from behind a curtain a young man, about 20, jumped on stage and started to dance, he was bare naked.
I looked up at him and i must say, he was amazing. Very handsome, no hair on this boy at all, except for some tatoos that looked like dotted lines all over him. The other men were clapping and cheering and throwing money at him.
The lady who was with me yelled something in Japanese and the guy came over. She whispered something in his ear and pointed at me. The guy stood in front of me and said:"I'm for you masser, what you want?"
I looked at him and i looked at his feet, they were very nice, a size 10. Virginally, pristeen, chiseled.
I pointed at his feet and said: "They are nice, I would like to have those", not knowing then what I knew now.
He smiled and gave me a note where in Japanese something was written on it and a number, 25,000 Y
I was hard and horny for this boy, I hope he came back soon.
He went behind a curtain and then the lady took me behind a different curtain. What I saw shocked the hell out of me! I saw 20 people all chained up and being marked like the boy.
Then I saw my number there, and he was strapped to a table where loads and loads of blood was splashed around. He was still smiling, and with a twist some Japanese guy took a sword and chopped his head off with one, clean blow. Blood everywhere and I noticed my cock was hard as a rock. The lady giggled by the site of that.
Then they took some knives they use to filet fugu. They started at the feet sides slowly fileting the skin off, like little layers of salmon. They made incisions by the toes and slowly removed the flesh. The lady asked if I wanted the feet to fuck, and I nodded.
They then chopped the foot off and gave it to me for some pleasure. I must say, I never had so much fun.
Fucking the foot, licking the blood and ripping the meat off the bones. The other foot was being prepared for me to eat, and after having fun with the other foot that was now a bloody pulp after I licked it, ate it and ravaged my dick with it I sat down to eat my foot sushi special...
The bill was not too bad, and I was told to bring my friends next time, for some more....deeper....entertainment.

Give me the address, Ricky. I won't eat all day before stopping by for dinner. Will order the full course meal, and gorge myself until my belly is full and I can eat no more. Then ask for a box to take the rest home.

Maybe I can apply for a job in the kitchen. I'll bet it smells Heavenly. And I can snack on the bits that fall on the floor or are discarded.

Maybe I can apply for a job in the kitchen. I'll bet it smells Heavenly. And I can snack on the bits that fall on the floor or are discarded.

sounds like a darn good idea in both cases!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
if only!!
but im absolutely positive that places like this do exist...…...

I would like same kinda place but they would serve cock and balls to costumers ;) I would eat some many kinds of meat ^^

You did a professional job of story-telling with FEET SUSHI, Rick. Even though the subject matter was not quite my cup of tea, I recognize the talent on display.

Back