Im looking to become a sex slave (texas area)

B

Ben589

Ive always been interseted in the idea of giving myself up to someone 100% mentally and physically. Im 26 years old, white male, i am abit fat around the gut but willing to learn and chat about this. Im not too picky on who replies to this all i ask is that they are 18 - 40 years of age who live in the texas area. Ive been very curious about this and am willing to learn. Kik me at benjamin5890 or skype at max.589 send a pic and stats and ill do the same if your interseted, i am for sure and am ready to learn the ropes ;)

I also have this fantasy of being on a slave farm of sorts that pig bottoms are used at by masters and alpha slaves and i image myself being a sub pig bottom to another a sorta alpha slave who is owned by another male the "master" of sorts and im made into like a beta slave in a since. They would shave the heads of the bottoms along with body hair and treat them like pigs of sorts and use them roughly. (idk what this is called i read this in a sex storie that i thought was hot.)

Back