Uncertain by Matthews94

zidanes

Forum Regular
This story was NOT made by me and I'm simply copying and pasting it here. It was originally posted on zambianmeat and I find this story to be very hot and I don't want to see this story gone after Zambianmeat closes. Enjoy

________

Joey was reading a book in the kitchen. It was mid morning and he was feeling lazy – and a bit perturbed.

“Hi son!” came a low voice.

Joey looked at a bear of a man, his father. Joey himself was more muscular and less fat but his dad wasn’t fat – just thick. “Hi dad,” came his listless reply.

“Reading a cookbook?” His dad peeked at the title. “Ah, my favorite: cooking live!” When he got no response, he stared at his son for a moment. “Still wondering about your career?”

Joey sighed, “Yeah, college is hassling me to pick a major. My counselor thinks People Cuisine is good for me, But. I really don’t know if I’m a people person.”

“Oh, I think you are. You’ll love people, especially with my secret sauce!”

“But that’s just it! Do I want to be a cannibal chef? Grabbing people, having sex with them, then cooking and eating them? I mean, do I like people that much?”

“You loved the last family cook out. You ate your cousin’s entire left leg! Besides, all you need is an associate to get a job … Heck, you can even do freelance if you’re a good enough cook!”

“Mom thought I’d be better off being a lawyer.”

“Humph! No one in the family has sunk that low! Besides, when we cooked your mom two years ago, she liked the way you helped lay her out on the grill.”

“True, true,” muttered Joey.

“Then your brother before that.”

“Yeah, I really liked him cooked,” wistfully said Joey. “Great big biceps!” He shrugged and said, “I’m glad we’re not responsible for the family cookouts for a generation. We’re running out of family.”

“Yep! Fortunately my brother has a lot of kids,” said Dad, distractedly. He pursed his lips thoughtfully for a moment then said, “What about a BBQ today? Try inviting some friends over, I can do the same, and cooking one of them? … You’ll have to get the entrée over early to fuck him or her first, of course. Cannibal chef etiquette, ya know. And we can talk more about your career.” Joey seemed doubtful. “Come on son, I’d hate the tradition of having at least cannibal chef per generation to die.”

“Oh, all right but who –?” Just then there was a knock on the door. It was Joey’s friend, Matt. Matt was an amiable and muscular young man, just out of his teens. All he was interested in was body-building and went to the gym with Joey.

“Hi Joey, Mr. Smith! Today’s a good day for a work out,” he said, flexing his biceps.

Dad licked his lips, turned to Joey and said, “Well?”

Joey rolled his eyes but said to Matt, “Hey dude! How would you like to be an entrée for our BBQ today? I’ll cook you myself.”

Matt was taken aback a bit and absently flexed his biceps and pecs. “Well, I don’t know. True, my family have been great longpigs for generations but still …”

“Well, you don’t have any career plans, do you?” said Dad, walking up to Matt and tugged at his shirt.

“No,” said Matt, a little uneasy as Dad unbuttoned his shirt.

Joey sighed and went up to Matt and dropped his pants. “Dad is going to show me some of his best recipes and you’d make a great hunk of meat.”

“But I wanted to see that new movie!” said Matt, getting a boner as Joey dropped his shorts and Dad yanked off the shirt.

“Still, this is a great opportunity,” said Dad, stroking Matt’s massive chest. “Think of it, your body laid out on the table, cooked to perfection. Everyone oohing and ahhing at how good you’ll taste. Then their eyes roll up when they take that first bite into your great flesh.” Dad took a playful lick on Matt’s massive neck.

Matt moaned as Joey grabbed Matt’s dick. Joey said, “Yeah, you’ll be good all right.”

“Still …”

“Oh come on. You knew my family was cannibalistic. You must have fantasized about being cooked and eaten by me.” Joey licked Matt’s face. Matt started breathing heavily. Joey took off his own t-shirt, pants, and shorts to show a huge boner. Dad did the same.

Matt’s eyes darted from Joey to Dad then said, “Give me my cell phone.” Joey reached into Matt’s pants on the floor and handed it to Matt. He dialed. “Hi mom? Hey, I’ve been invited to dinner at the Smith’s. Yeah, yeah, that kind of dinner. Oh now don’t be that way! You know I wanted it … Yeah, yeah. I know … I should be as good as Dad was when he was cooked by the Jones. Well, give my brat of a younger brother my stuff and send my love to sis – and all the other siblings. Yeah, I’ll do the family proud … Huh? Ok.” He held out the phone to Dad. “She wants to talk to you.”

Dad took the phone a bit uneasily. “Yes? Oh yes, quite sudden but we should get a good crowd today. Yes … Yes … Ok, I’ll send back his clothes after dinner with a report on how good a meal he was. Pictures too? Yep, no problem.” Dad clicked the phone off and tossed it onto Matt’s pants on the floor. “Now my boy, Joey will get you prepared.”

“Huh?” said Joey, looking up from stroking Joey’s dick. “I’d though you’d help!”

“Oh, I will. But first I gotta invite people over for dinner.”

#

Joey took Matt downstairs to the “dungeon” where he flushed out Matt’s colon and shaved his entrée’s entire body. Matt complained a bit about the flushing but seemed to enjoy the shaving. Joey had put Matt up on the table, put his legs up and just inserted his cock into Matt when the basement door opened.

“Can’t we come to some other arrangement?” came a man’s voice – a bit whiny.

“Come on Pete, you know the rules!” growled Joey’s Dad.

Joey watched the two men descend the stairs, his cock throbbing in Matt’s hole but no thrust.

Pete was in his early thirties, had a beer belly but good muscle definition otherwise and thinning hair. He was also naked with his big cock swinging as he walked. He took a look at the two young men and whined a bit more, “But you have a great hunk of meat already. Why do you need me?”

“Yeah, why do we need him?” said Joey with a scowl. “I’m doing a piece of culinary art and, even though he’s not bad, he’s hardly artistic!”

Dad shrugged apologetically. “Yeah, well. Matt’s mom called up her friend, June, which is Pete’s wife. Well June knew of a stag group that had their long pigs confiscated at the border – they wanted foreign meat but forgot the permit. The group was about ready to chop up some of their own members when she called, told them about us, then offered her hubby here.”

“Yeah, June had been getting on my case,” said Pete with a pout. “Just because I’ve been out of work for awhile and skipped a couple of house hold chores she …”

“You’ve been unemployed for a year, going to the pool hall at lot, being a couch potato, and being a slob around the house,” said Dad with a growl. “Even your own kids are sick of you. I don’t blame June for offering you. If you’re going to be a pig, might as well be a longpig.”

Pete sniffed and said, “Ah, knowing my wife, she wanted to save money on a divorce.” He flexed a bicep, it wasn’t a bad bicep. “At least I kept up at the gym.”

Dad gave a playful slap on Pete’s belly. “Too bad you didn’t cut down on the booze!” Then he pushed Pete to the stirrups, fastened him in and hooked up the anal pump to remove any feces. Pete moaned as the machine started to fill him up. Dad turned to Joey and said, “Any way to use him and not spoil your ‘artwork’.”

Joey studied the plump but muscular Pete, who was wide-eyed as his colon filled. He started to hump Matt, who muttered under his breath “It’s about time.” After humping for a minute and thinking he said, “I guess we could do man stew, the rich fatty kind. Pete would be perfect for that and it is a crowd pleaser.”

“What!” said Pete, between gasps. “Have people bob for my dick and nuts?”

“Among other body parts,” said Joey, now hammering Matt but still thinking. “Yes, I think we could put on a bit of a show … Drag out the pot!”

“But son, I don’t like drugs and –”

“Dad! I meant the cannibal pot!”

“Oh.”

#

The back yard was filling up with early guests who wanted some sex with the longpigs before dinner. Pete, rubbing his ass, was being firmly pushed into the yard by Dad. Joey had his hand on Matt’s back. Matt only grimaced once as he shifted his ass.

“Did you have to fuck me so hard?” complained Pete to Dad.

“That’s all part of the cannibal scene,” said Dad, whapping Pete’s now hairless ass. “Besides, you were a pretty good fuck.”

“Ah, Pete,” came an amused voice. “Complaining as always.”

“Dirk!” snapped Pete at a greying well-built hairy man who only had on a pair of speedos. Speedos being the garment of choice for the cannibals and the birthday suit, minus hair, for the longpigs. “Figured you’d show up.”

Dirk chuckled and held out his hand to Dad. Dad, puzzled, shook it. “I’m Pete’s highly successful lawyer brother-in-law. Here to finally put the bite on him.” He smiled toothily.

“Lawyer, huh?” said Dad, eyebrow raised. “Hmmm, well takes all kinds.”

“Well, said,” said Dirk with a laugh. He grabbed Pete’s arm. “Now if you excuse me, this is the rape portion of the meal, correct?”

“Oh yes,” said Dad, nodding to some tables. “Use those while we set up.”

“Someone say rape?” came a bass voice as a complaining Pete was dragged off by Dirk. Joey looked up at a couple of burly men, shaved heads, body piercings, and tattoos, looking Matt up and down.

“Sure,” said Joey. “Just don’t damage the meat. I need him perfect!”

The pair lifted Matt off the ground and carried him off. Matt cast a desperate look back at Joey. Joey gave a little wave.

“Well, this will be an interesting BBQ,” said Dad, watching Pete get his ass filled by Dirk. The two tough guys were engaging in energetic licking of Matt.

Joey sighed as he said, “First the pot, then the cookbook.”

#

“Not bad muscle tone,” said Matt in earnest critique, feeling Pete’s bicep. “Though should have worked your abs more. Your belly is too big.” Matt patted Pete’s belly which was pressed against Matt’s abs.

They were both in the same pot, sitting, facing each other, and legs intertwined. The pot had low flames licking it and a young man energetically stirring vegetables and peppers around the two men. The pot came up to their chest, seated, but no higher.

Joey came up and took the stirring spoon from the young man with a nod of thanks and started ladling broth unto their heads.

“Hey! Stop that!” snapped Pete.

“Sorry, meat doesn’t have a say,” said Joey, amused. He ladled broth onto Matt’s broad chest.

“And this pot, we both barely fit in here! Are we supposed to be cooked in it?”

“No. Just part of the cannibal show,” said Joey, splashing Matt. “And to relax both of you before we start preparing you.”

“So this pot doesn’t do anything?”

“Oh, I wouldn’t say that. We’ll be carving you up, cooking the pieces, then tossing them back into this pot along with these veggies and spice for that man stew.” Joey grimly smiled at Pete. “We even got a great butcher!”

Pete paled but Matt, curious, said, “Butcher? I thought you’d do it?”

“Oh, I’ll be doing you after you expire in the oven. You’ll be fairly easy, with all your great muscular definition. But to get the man stew cuts just right from a plump dude needs a bit more of a practiced hand.” Joey patted Pete’s belly. Pete stuck out his tongue. “It’ll be either a black dude or the large guy that raped you.”

“Oh no,” groaned Pete. “He was rough! Why do this rape thing? I mean, I’m straight.”

“But cannibals tend to be pansexuals,” said Joey, lifting and examining Matt’s arm in a professional cook’s manner.

“Yeah, but it was kinda fun, after you get over the pain,” said Matt, wistfully then giving a giggle when Joey prodded his side. He smiled at Joey who winked back. “It’s nice to be the center of attention for a bunch of guys. Loved my body. They really fucked me silly.”

“I didn’t like being the center of my brother-in-law’s attention,” said Pete with a shudder. “That man has a dirty mind. And all the other guys. Geeze, you’d think they haven’t had sex for a year. Then that big guy with the big dick. I swear he stretched my ass from hear to the moon.”

“Got that straight!” said a booming voice, it was the large guy. He whipped out his boner from his speedo and said, “Now, let’s get that mouth worked, huh?”

Before Pete could protest, his mouth was filled with dick. Matt, to his surprise, had a massive black dick shoved into his mouth.

“I’ll come back in a few minutes to get you out,” said Joey, sauntering off. “Enjoy.”

#

It took a bit of doing to get the penises away from the pot and the victims out but Dad and Joey did it. Matt was now on a large plate, strapped down, and Joey was brushing sauce on the massive body. He looked over his shoulder at Pete being screwed one last time by the butcher, the walking wall of black muscle that had stuck his big black dick into Matt’s mouth. Pete was awed at the massive man as he bounced on the large black meat. Joey chuckled then turned back to Matt and put pineapple rings around Matt’s tits.

“Does that make me taste better?” asked Matt, watching with interest.

“Yep,” said Joey, moving down to Matt’s hard-on and wrapping some veggies around it. He put a cherry in Matt’s belly button and more fruit pieces on the abs.

“Oooooh,” moaned Matt, rolling his eyes up a moment. “I think that stuffing you jammed up my ass is expanding.”

“Don’t worry, the potato plug will keep it in,” said Joey, adding more artistic pieces of fruit, veggies, and peppers to Matt’s body. Matt jerked a bit when the black butcher gave a yell as he came into Pete’s ass. “Now, open wide.”

Matt opened wide and Joey measured. Matt closed his mouth and said, “You’re really going to put an apple in my mouth?”

“Of course,” said Joey. “One especially prepared.” Joey looked up to see a clever descend onto Pete’s neck. Pete’s head separated and the black butcher titled the body up to drain the blood.

Matt gave a sigh, watching Pete become meat and said, “I guess it’s part of the cannibal gig.”

“That’s the spirit!” cheerfully said Joey, checking his work and that Matt was fastened down good enough. “There, looks like you won’t thrash about much and ruin the presentation.”

“Oh goody,” said Matt, sourly. He looked past Joey at a massive oven – a massive, HOT, oven.

“Ah, don’t be that way.”

“Hey! I can be grouchy if I want! … By the way, why that wide glass door on the oven?”

“Oh that! Just part of the show. I’ll watch you cook and some others will too. So do some flexing as you’re being cooked.”

“Great,” muttered Matt, frowning

“Hey! Cheer up. Enjoy the rest of your life – which will be minutes now. When you have expired from the heat, I will drag you back out, remove your guts, put in more stuffing, and put you back in to bake to perfection!” He grabbed the apple, tossed it from hand to hand, and said to Matt, “Open wide.”

Matt, with apple in mouth and eyes rolling about, was picked up, plate and all, by Joey and a large burly guy, who wanted Matt’s left butt cheek. Joey promised that cut to him as they slid Matt into the oven, sideways. Joey watched the temperature, to keep it a bit low initially as Matt sweated in the oven. Joey whipped out his dick and started jerking off. Matt watched him through the long glass door that showed all of Matt’s luscious body. Matt tested his bonds and found he couldn’t move and, instead, seemed to protest through the apple in his mouth. That made Joey even more aroused as he jerked off more energetically. Matt blinked the sweat from his eyes, tilted his head back, and gave a muffled groan. Then he watched Joey some more as Joey slowly raised the heat on the oven. He moved his hips some and caused his veggie-covered dick to flop a bit. He flexed his pecs, the pineapple covered tits moving a bit. He flexed his bicep giving a nice show of delectable sauce covered meat. The cherry in his belly button heaved up and down.

“He’s giving us a good show,” came a voice behind him. It was the large burly guy and some others, all jerking off.

Matt, looking a bit miffed, shook his head and tried to expel the apple. No go. His massive body did some more great twitches and gleamed nicely. Joey kept turning up the heat. Then Joey came and he heard others also cum.

“That was a great show!” moaned one of the men as Matt closed his eyes and became still.

#

Matt had cooked to perfection. Everyone oohed and aahed as he was placed at the serving table. Everyone wanted a piece of the golden brown beefcake that was succulently steaming. Joey managed to get a pec with a golden tit and a piece of massive shoulder from Matt that he scarfed down. He also got a bicep from the man stew and was pleasantly surprised how good Pete tasted. The black butcher was enjoying Pete’s foot and calf and an ass cheek from Matt.

After awhile, the bones were piled up. Matt and Pete both were consumed with no left overs though everyone seemed to be full. Joey spooned up the remains of his bowl of man stew and burped nice and loud.

“Ah, son,” said Dad, gnawing on one of Matt’s leg bones. “You most certainly have tasty friends.”

“True, true,” said Joey, fingers intertwined over his bulging belly. He looked around at the various contented cannibals, either lapping up scraps or picking their teeth. “Everyone seemed to enjoy it.”

“Yep! That Dirk guy was the leader of this stag party and he was quite happy.” Dad thoughtfully chewed on a piece of Matt then added, “He was impressed with your cooking: both Matt and Pete. He even liked the soggy Pete’s penis from the pot.”

“Thought he’d be the one to find it,” said Joey, picking some of Pete from his teeth.

“Well, son? Still want to be a lawyer?”

“Welllll. Am I that good a cook?”

“You handled the longpigs pretty good, I’d say. Good cannibal chef potside manner, so to speak. In spite of what you said, I think you’re a real people person.”

Joey looked over at the piles of bones of Matt and Pete. “Yeah, I must admit, I really got off on preparing Matt then seeing Matt cook. I even liked doing the man stew out of Pete.” He smiled, contentedly. “I guess you’re right. People Cuisine for me!”

Sad that Zambian Meat felt it necessary to shut down though given the potential penalties it is difficult to blame the owners and administrators.
Incidentally some of their stories have been reposted on androphagearchive on deviant art. No real rhyme or reason which stories have been saves and they are all non consensual which is a pity.
Google androphagearchive to access.

And it goes without saying that Matthew94 is a really good Author who manages to include humour in his cannibal based stories. And again his stories are plot based and don’t major on pain and torture.
It would be a pity if he stopped writing now that Z.M. has had to close and if he sees this note, or if anyone else who appreciates his work and is in contact with him does, then it would be good to know if he is still posting and if so where.
And thanks to Zidanes for ensuring that at least some of his work survives for the enjoyment of his fans

Back