Thick and meaty Bulgarian Cock

Did you take that cock photo, Meatpie? The balls are big too. Bulgaria must be full of such treasures.

Good looking dude too. in his case it is thickness not length and quite frankly that would be my preference for sucking on.

Did you take that cock photo, Meatpie? The balls are big too. Bulgaria must be full of such treasures.

No but sometimes guys start sending me naked photos on facebook without me asking them so I post here for everyone to enjoy.

...sometimes guys start sending me naked photos on facebook...

Are the guys who do this just showoffs, or are they seriously interested in hooking up with you? This one with the meaty cock, being in Bulgaria, might be a real possibility.

He is Bulgarian but lives in Las Vegas. Most of the guys are interesting in hooking up, yes. I am not interested in alive guys.

I am not interested in alive guys.

:O That surprises me. You are much too young to be retiring from regular sex. Fucking a corpse surely can not be an option that's frequently available to you. You NEED alive guys.

Here is some Russian cock for tonight

Fucking a corpse surely can not be an option that's frequently available to you. You NEED alive guys.

Fucking is not always available but even touching and kissing and spending time alone with a pale cold dead athlete is awesome nothng beats this feeling alive guys are boring.

I love touching their cold dead feet even when they still have their socks on.

He has a great body (especially those firm white arse cheeks), but he's gone and spoiled it by shaving off his dick hair. :(

:hahahahha: Thank you, I am romantic necrophiliac I guess yeah.

I envy you Meatpie, I can only imagine all the stories you might have about your "Morgue-hookups" haha

Back