Israeli troops kill 55 people 2,700 wounded after US opened embassy in Jerusalem

ugh do these savages learn nothing. The more they antagonise the more they die but they keep trying. Youa re not a victim of genocide when you are burning tyres, hurling rocks and IEDs and brandishing weapons against those you hate. I hate the British media because they never portray the truth just a fabrication of it to support their political support

I hate how with Muslims the press are incapable of knowing the difference between basic things and how their wording seems to show a significant support for them

Protest and Riot being the simple terminologies in this respect - how can the press so spectacularly fail to see the difference is just beyond me

Rebels and terrorism is another example

The one that really grates on me, the one that makes me furious is the exclusive (for muslims) term they use for pedophiles.. " child Sex offenders"

I mean whoever writes that crap on the front of a paper needs a bullet to the head.. To me such words lessen the extremity of what these animals are doing when the correct terms would certainly be used for a non arabic ethnic person

The people who were shot dead had been part of a mob that was threatening the Israelis with violence. If a protesting crowd behaves itself, no one gets hurt. I don't believe the Israelis opened fire without cause.

Yes, Israel wants to live in peace with their neighbors, but will defend their small country when threatened. No arab propaganda coming from all those oppressive anti-democracy regimes in the area can change this fact.

whether you love or loathe the idea is irrelevant, Israel IS the only demcoracy in the middle east and in my lifetime it will remain that way, I have no doubt

This creation of a two state soltion began because these murderous little savages were sick enough to want Hitler's help resorting in the Holocaust. Please excuse me whilst I barf at the thought of these inbreds suffering from failing to mass murder 15 million Israeli Jews..

I believe in a 2 state solition and lasting peace. Hamas doesn't want that, they want to kill and destroy and they were voted in to kill and destroy, therefore my empathy for the people is non-extistent for that reason. You try to kill and get killed.. its a tough shit boohoo kind of thing to me. They don't own land. These same people say the world has no borders when it suits them.

Jews, Christians and any other have as much right to live there in peace as any Muslim. The sooner they understand that the less of them will die in riots where they try to kill their oppoisition first.

I have no sympathy in people dying trying to kill someone else under the excuse of "zionism" to justify themselves. Doesnt wash with me

I don’t like the idea of people being killed but I agree that every country has the right to defend itself and its right to exist. Which doesn’t mean I have any sympathy for Netanyahu and the religious zealots who support him. If I lived in Israel I would probably be a member and supporter of the Labour opposition.
But to those who hate Israel let me pose one question. Given that we all are probably gay then unless you are an extreme masochist would you prefer to live in Israel or Saudi, Iran or the gulf states. Can you imagine a Teheran Pride?
And remember that 10% of the members of the Knesset are Arab, many of whom challenge the right of the state to exist. Now where is there that recognised opposition in the Arab world.

The people who were shot dead had been part of a mob that was threatening the Israelis with violence. If a protesting crowd behaves itself, no one gets hurt. I don't believe the Israelis opened fire without cause.

I usually don't support violence against protesters, but this time I have to agree.

Back