ArrowMan is in hospital after a serious fall at his house

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Good evening,

I have some nasty news to share with all of you, our precious bud and stellar member ArrowMan had a nasty fall down a flight of stairs and is currently in hospital recovering from a head wound and bruises.

:th_smiley_eh:

Lar, we all miss you here and wish you a speedy and full recovery hope they release you from hospital soon and you are able to come back here and tell us how you are doing.

Yeah, he is in good hands he had a CT scan and all kinds of other tests. No major trauma but he will need to rest.

Thank you, MeatPie and others for your concern.

I am very bruised-up and feel very beat-up, badly bruised and easily tired. I feel like I am moving in slow-motion and I am. The neck pain and low back pain is improving day-by-day and I that is important. In about two weeks, I am told I should begin to feel much better, so I just have to take it easy for a while.

Most severe accidents happen right at home, so be careful.

Welcome back bro glad to hear you are rapidly improving keep us updated on how things go and yeah best take it easy for a couple of weeks don't push yourself. :super couple:

Shit happens.

Glad to see you're improving, Arrowman - all the best for a rapid and complete recovery. :red arrow: :kissess::love:

GET WELL SOON MY FRIEND!!!:cheers:

yes larr,
I'm glad your doing better as well, dennis says hello and feel better. now stop being such a god damn klutz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol lol.........

I welcome you back to the upright and active, Larr! Take comfort in the fact that falling can be a very manly act, if you tumble just so (and I'm sure you must have). :)

Mate
I know I meant to andI thought I’d posted on this thread but I clearly hadn’t. So please forgive this being rather late.
Just to say that I hope you have made a complete recovery from your fall and that everything is back to normal. Accidents can happen but you seem a decent guy and there aren’t that many of those about.
Please keep well

Thank you so much for your kind thoughts and wishes, Lindier mate, and all of yous.

I'm wearin' my cowboy hat again, back on my horse, out ridin' the vast Midwestern range here again ....

And yes, "back in the saddle again"

Cheers!
:hi bye:

Last edited:
Hey, Larr. I dropped out of CDG for several months back in 2018 and missed this thread. Didn't know you had been injured (by some Johnny Reb?) and you were back online by the time I rejoined. Anyway, the Autry clip reminded me how much I have enjoyed musical clips you have posted over the years. Nostalgic, patriotic, just plain fun. I have loved them all.

That's all. Just felt I should say thanks for you being here. Luv ya!
(Caleb still lusts for your body.)

Back