Banned from DeathAddict.com

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I kindly asked them to stop ripping everything from our site - no insults, no drama I just told them it's childish to crop images we share here then put their watermarks and brag about their exclusive finds on reddit.
:th_smiley_eh:

A few minutes later I got this:

55QPTOB.png

Sad for them not me. They also recently started displaying popup ads when you click on their forum which is super distracting and annoying.

Anyone who has a bit of respect for themselves won't stay much longer on such shit site.

I have connections with the reddit admins I will do my best to get their url in the reddit spam filer tonight. I see no reason why this shit should be promoted and tolerated on reddit they display popup ads everywhere and use visitors as bait.

If you have a reddit account and want to help send me a message.

I didnt visited DA for lots of months ago, the only things I found there, are reposts and late.

Allmost gore sites copy and paste things of other ones. Today, not much gore places can compete with us in exclusiveness (Maybe BG or DR in a some cases)

Leaving my hulility, I can create a gore place, alone, without help and kick ass to DA and lots of other ones.

I can create a gore place, alone, without help

True.

Lots of people from BestGore who signed up here told me that they find Mark's blog boring and tasteless as updates are infrequent and most of their videos apart from ISIS are poor quality.

He has also banned and censored lots of members there who later started rigoremortis.

BG good times finished time ago. Maybe the Luka video was his highest point

Yes that's when they gained a lot of popularity in the mainstream media.

Today, April 27 2018 is a great day for me as I managed to get deathaddict go into the reddit spam filter they are blocked and can no longer post links to their shit site. :flex:

97qkeBB.png

Back