Original graphic police death photos of singer Prince

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
These are the original photos as released by police taken inside Prince's home at Paisley Park shortly after he was found dead on April 21, 2016.

The full set without watermarks is available in our Secret Room.

On April 21, at 9:43 am, the Carver County Sheriff's Office received a 9-1-1 call requesting that an ambulance be sent to Prince's home at Paisley Park. The caller initially told the dispatcher that an unidentified person at the home was unconscious, then moments later said he was dead, and finally identified the person as Prince. The caller was Kornfeld's son, who had flown in with buprenorphine that morning to devise a treatment plan for opioid addiction. Emergency responders found Prince unresponsive in an elevator and performed CPR, but a paramedic said he had been dead for about six hours, and they were unable to revive him. They pronounced him dead at 10:07 am, 19 minutes after their arrival. There were no signs of suicide or foul play. A press release from the Midwest Medical Examiner's Office in Anoka County on June 2 stated that Prince had died of an accidental overdose of fentanyl, at the age of 57.

Is Kornfeld Prince's real name? It's difficult for me to find any sympathy in my heart for this guy. He had all the money in the world, and (despite the old saying) it absolutely CAN buy happiness. He didn't have to use his wealth to obtain dangerous drugs. There are plenty of other roads to happiness. Then he's injecting fentanyl, and that's about the stupidest thing in the world, and he knew better. Though his death is ruled accidental, his lifestyle was suicidal.

What?? He was alive all this years. I thought he already died long time ago. Oh, shame to me. I am too young for this generation.:Rock2:

That's interesting, lerano. Who are some of the other rock stars you have been assuming are long dead? Did you know that Mick Jagger, for instance, is still alive?

Back