Swedish DJ Avicii Dead at 28

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator

Swedish DJ Avicii, real name Tim Bergling, died at age 28 on Friday, April 20, his publicist confirmed.

"It is with profound sorrow that we announce the loss of Tim Bergling, also known as Avicii," his publicist Diana Baron said in a statement. "He was found dead in Muscat, Oman this Friday afternoon local time, April 20th. The family is devastated and we ask everyone to please respect their need for privacy in this difficult time."

Tim's body was taken to morgue where he will be undressed stark naked photographed and chopped up.

In 2016, Avicii retired from live performing due to health reasons, having suffered from acute pancreatitis owing, in part, to excessive drinking. In 2014, Avicii had his gallbladder and appendix removed.

Who is DJ Avicii

• One of the biggest names in dance music of the last 10 years, he had a catalogue full of pumping, uplifting, house smashes
  • He started his career when he won a production competition held by Pete Tong in 2008
  • He went on to notch up 11 billion streams on Spotify and was the first EDM DJ to stage a worldwide arena tour
  • He was nominated for two Grammy Awards and had nine UK top 10 singles, including two number ones
  • He suffered from health problems including acute pancreatitis, in part due to excessive drinking

I know this song. I dont like it, but sometimes appears in TV and Radio. He vas very hot, and too young to die. Now, sure is a beautiful lifeless thing.

By age 24 he was receiving $200,000.00 per night for his DJ services. I guess I don't understand what a DJ does that he'd be worth that kind of money. He was certainly rich enough to have overcome his alcoholism with the help of psychiatrists and addiction facilities. For reasons unknown, he didn't see it that way and just kept on abusing the booze till he croaked.

By age 24 he was receiving $200,000.00 per night for his DJ services. I guess I don't understand what a DJ does that he'd be worth that kind of money.

The world we have created is absurd some football players in Europe have $300,000-per-week wages and more while a forensic pathologist in Bulgaria earns $500 a month.

Look at you in your new avatar, Meatpie! That's the best one yet. Who even knew you had hair? Can you grow it back that way? No wonder you get to have so much sex in the forest.

Thank you I used to have great hair in my younger years but then started giving myself a buzzcut after it started thinning.

Also I started liking guys that are slighlty balding now. :retard:

WTYrrKv.jpg

Last alive photos of DJ Avicii with fans days before his death looking gaunt and skinny.

DJ Avicii underwent two autopsies one yesterday and one today results and tests are still pending but police confirmed there is no criminal suspicion in his death.

All that's being admitted publicly is that Avicii was suffering from long-term alcohol abuse, but he looks more like a liberated Auschwitz prisoner or someone dying of AIDS. He is a walking corpse in these photos. The truth will come out eventually.

He definately doesn't look his former self.

Avicii took his own life using a shard of glass from a broken bottle that caused massive bleeding.

Back