British Man, 24, Decapitated after Falling from the Hilton Hotel in Thailand

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator

In the early hours of May 29th, 2014, police and medics were called to the Pattaya Hilton Hotel, situated above Central Festival Pattaya Beach, to investigate reports of a British man who had fallen from a high floor onto a 2nd floor balcony.

The dead man was identified as George, 24, from Swindon, UK. His body was taken to the morgue at Banglamung Hospital as investigators documented the crime scene.

The victim was decapitated and it is thought this occurred as he struck the 2nd floor balcony.

I am in agreement with serrth and hadz89: George was cutie cute! He had a long neck, which might have contributed to his head catching on something and being torn off. A surprising number of people fall off balconies every year. Sometimes it's the fault of the people (sloppy drunks) and sometimes it's the fault of the balcony (faulty construction).

I am in agreement with serrth and hadz89: George was cutie cute! He had a long neck, which might have contributed to his head catching on something and being torn off. A surprising number of people fall off balconies every year. Sometimes it's the fault of the people (sloppy drunks) and sometimes it's the fault of the balcony (faulty construction).

Yes Alex....he SURE DID have a long neck. Judging by the amount remaining after decapitation. That is an incredibly long neck for sure and could have well played a part in his demise.

oh poor thing, so cute and so young

Pattaya is a wonderful place to get drunk (I did not) but it is also a seedy sort of place. It got its reputation as a recreation site for US servicement during the Vietnamese war and never lst it.

Pattaya is a wonderful place to get drunk (I did not) but it is also a seedy sort of place. It got its reputation as a recreation site for US servicement during the Vietnamese war and never lst it.

Djbear, were you a CIA agent at one time? You surely seem to have gotten around in your life, just like a spy. Since U.S. servicemen continue to be stationed just about everywhere in the world, do you think they are still visiting Pattaya to drink and fuck whores (maybe even MALE whores)?

Back