Kid has a Gruesome Mutilation..Ears Cut Off and Butchered Alive

Taking heart out was the best part. It's something new/rare in this amateur horror film industry.

I agree lots of such videos so far this year. The heart is amazing organ it continues to pump without a body.

Super stimulating! Blew my load with the first cut to the pretty boy's ear.

he must be given an anesthetic or something because he doesn't even flinch or cry out. It's crazy and he is a proper hottie. definately my type. I love his face and hairstyle. Cutting his ears off mutilated such a beautiful example of a head is so wrong in my eyes.. I would of removed the heart before the head to feel it in its full beating glory but am nonetheless amazed that the boys pump still tries to live without its head. ust be several minutes...

Then again it's said that a coke addict's heart can continue beating 30 minutes after it has been removed from his body. So perhaps thats the kind of sedative he's been given prior execution

That is a healthy and strong bag of meat that pumped in his chest. it looks delicious

So pretty. When they held up his beautiful severed head, I wanted to fuck his open mouth.

Amazing video. That was sensational and fucking hot especially the severed head and the ripped out beating heart. I too busted a load just watching it. Thanks for sharing!

Back