What Shows Did You Watch When You Were a Kid?

New Yorker

Forum Regular
Washington DC (Georgetown) and New York City (UES)
I am always trying to find some correlation between necro and other things such as the tendency of necros to have a foot fetish. I am curious to see if the shows we watched as kids may indicate a new correlation.

I grew up in the 90s and I hardly ever watched famous 90s shows. I think I mostly watched Bugs Bunny and Tom & Jerry. I also really loved the cartoon version of Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego. I was a really old soul when I was little because I also watched Maude which was a very famous show in the 1970s.

Gee, it's been such a long time I can hardly remember. The Patty Duke Show comes to mind. I watched a lot of TV as a kid, and the content is mostly a blur.

As a young kid, Kukla Fran and Ollie, Howdy Doody, and some more adult shows but as a teen Perry Mason was my passion.

I was never a TV addict and still am not. There are no shows today that would cause me to drop everythingg to watch it but Perry Mason did that for me while in University and high school. I also remember The Millionaire and A Man from U.N.C.L.E

I was never a TV addict and still am not. There are no shows today that would cause me to drop everythingg to watch it but Perry Mason did that for me while in University and high school. I also remember The Millionaire and A Man from U.N.C.L.E

Yeah, most shows today are terrible. The only shows I have spent some time watching lately are House of Cards and The Designated Survivor and that is mostly because I am a politics junkie. Sometimes when I just want to laugh, I watch Spanish soap operas. I dont speak Spanish well but I understand most of what they are saying and the plot twists and overdramatic acting are so hilarious.

I loved shows like the old sword and sandals movies, war movies, westerns, cop shows. Any shows with lots of shooting, gun battles, archery, swords plunging into stomachs. I must have been no older than 9, I loved to imagine myself getting penetrated by all those bullets, arrows, knives and swords.

I am always trying to find some correlation between necro and other things such as the tendency of necros to have a foot fetish. I am curious to see if the shows we watched as kids may indicate a new correlation.

I grew up in the 90s and I hardly ever watched famous 90s shows. I think I mostly watched Bugs Bunny and Tom & Jerry. I also really loved the cartoon version of Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego. I was a really old soul when I was little because I also watched Maude which was a very famous show in the 1970s.
I Loved the old Mission Impossible series on Saturday nights. I remember several episodes where Hunky Peter Lupus was knocked out. As a kid I thought to myself: "take his shoes and socks off!!!!!!!!

Back