Guts

callmecaleb

A man is a tasty morsel.
Elite Member
I like guts. Oozing and forcing their way through an opening in a writhing man’s belly. A little at first. Then more. Pulsing in time with the man’s breathing. In severe pain he panics. Breathes harder and faster. And the guts use his heavy breathing to pulse their way farther and farther out of the belly, a growing yellowish mound.

Fucking hot! The cartels have started posting videos of killing their rivals by opening up their chests and bellies. I watch. I drool. I want to touch the warm mass. Pull on it. Wrap it around my hands, my neck. Touch my lips to it. Bite. Eat. My dick wants to explode as I watch the vid and fantasize. Does anyone else feel my frenzy?

I like guts. Oozing and forcing their way through an opening in a writhing man’s belly. A little at first. Then more. Pulsing in time with the man’s breathing. In severe pain he panics. Breathes harder and faster. And the guts use his heavy breathing to pulse their way farther and farther out of the belly, a growing yellowish mound.

Fucking hot! The cartels have started posting videos of killing their rivals by opening up their chests and bellies. I watch. I drool. I want to touch the warm mass. Pull on it. Wrap it around my hands, my neck. Touch my lips to it. Bite. Eat. My dick wants to explode as I watch the vid and fantasize. Does anyone else feel my frenzy?

Wash my guts out with enemas - fuck my ass with your throbbing bare cock - and slice my belly open - pull out my guts as you thrust into me - show me my guts - bite them, pull on them - fill me with your cum -

Wash my guts out with enemas - fuck my ass with your throbbing bare cock - and slice my belly open - pull out my guts as you thrust into me - show me my guts - bite them, pull on them - fill me with your cum -

I will cut a small hole in your belly, Gutterkc, slide my rock-hard dick inside, and fuck your guts. When I have disgorged my cum load into your intestines, I will withdraw my cock. Your guts will find the hole and pulse their way to freedom. I will assist, pulling with my hands, until a long string of your guts lay on your belly. I will cut them open, exposing the putrid-smelling partially-digested pre-shit muck. A handful of guts jammed into your mouth, choking you, and my lips on yours, gut-kissing you as you choke to death. Maybe not the erotic death you wished for, but by God, I will be in Heaven!

Last edited:
I will cut a small hole in your belly, Gutterkc, slide my rock-hard dick inside, and fuck your guts. When I have disgorged my cum load into your intestines, I will withdraw my cock. Your guts will find the hole and pulse their way to freedom. I will assist, pulling with my hands, until a long string of your guts lay on your belly. I will cut them open, exposing the putrid-smelling partially-digested pre-shit muck. A handful of guts jammed into your mouth, choking you, and my lips on yours, gut-kissing you as you choke to death. Maybe not the erotic death you wished for, but by God, I will be in Heaven!

Let me know when you plan on getting here- and I will administer the enemas myself - just so I don't have to choke on the 'pre-shit muck' - all else sounds wonderful -

Let me know when you plan on getting here- and I will administer the enemas myself - just so I don't have to choke on the 'pre-shit muck' - all else sounds wonderful -

The enemas take some of the fun out of it. After all, I'm the one who will be biting into them. I should be allowed to savor the memory of their exquisite taste. You'll be dead and won't remember anything.

The cartels always have fucking good ideas indeed !

How romantic ...... a blade slowly penetrating a nice smooth abdomen then being twisted before being pulled out .... slowly followed by a good flow of blood and a string of intestines ... even the guy getting it would feel the pleasure ;-)

i would start stabbing first and suck the blood.. maybe bite a bit while sliding tongue inside the wound.. then i will open slowly and make u look at me sucking ur blood dry and biting on ur guts
A very pleasant way to spend an evening with a date.

Just rejoined and reading some of these fantasies. Totally into snuff and watching you eviscerate a young cute boy. It be fun to Fuck and play with his still warm intestines and drape them around us as we made out

still warm intestines.....drape them around us as we made out
Eating an intestine from opposite ends until our lips meet.
Our necks entangled as we kiss.
Two cocks plunging simultaneously into an open belly.
Sucking and chewing and belching.
Swallow a long gut, then pull it back out.
Cute, young, eviscerated boys.
Mmmmmmmmm.

Eating an intestine from opposite ends until our lips meet.
Our necks entangled as we kiss.
Two cocks plunging simultaneously into an open belly.
Sucking and chewing and belching.
Swallow a long gut, then pull it back out.
Cute, young, eviscerated boys.
Mmmmmmmmm.
Oh yes! Snowballing the boy’s sweet innards while he’s between us. Bring his head forward and do some 3-way french kisses so we can enjoy his still warm lips... and he can taste himself on ours.

Back