Naked Duel

Gaius1

Forum Regular
Naked Duel

Dan and Gary had been bitter enemies for years. Recently Dan had begun to insult Gary in front of their friends. He said that Gary's body was fat, and sagging. That he had let himself go and was very out of shape. Finally, Gary couldn't take the insults any longer and he challenged Dan to a duel. He picked a place to meet and Dan picked revolvers.

On the day of the duel, Gary arrived wrapped in a black cape. The only thing that the spectators could see was that he was barefoot. A few minutes later Dan arrived. He was also wrapped in a black cape and he was also obviously barefoot. Both men brought six shot revolvers. This would be no one shot duel.

Gary opened his cape and everyone saw that he was naked. “I came the the duel naked, Dan, so that everyone can see that your insults about my body are false”!

Dan laughed and opened his cape. He also was naked. Gary was furious.

“So Dan, you continue to taunt me. You must about my plan to confront you naked today. Well, I'm glad that you came naked so that I can see my bullets slam into your bare chest, you bastard!”

Their capes open, both men stood back to back as the spectators watch with excitement at the prospect of two naked men shooting each other.

Their guns raised, each man walked ten paces then turned and fired. Gary fired first, but too quickly and missed. Dan took his time and hit Gary in his shoulder. The gun flew from Gary's hand. He twisted to the right from the impact of the bullet. Gary's cock swung wildly in full view of everyone. “Fuck!, you bastard”!

Gary revealed a knife that he had concealed in his cape. “I'll slice your fucking belly open, Dan”!

Dan smiled and fired again hitting Gary right in the middle of his belly. Gary groaned and grabbed his wounded belly.

“Its your ugly belly Gary that is going to get ripped open with my bullets”!

Gary stumbled a few steps forward. “I'm going to fuck your belly, Dan, after I slice it open”!

Dan fired again and purposely hits Gary again in his belly. Gary's bare feet stumbled but he stayed standing. “I'm not going to die, Dan, until I drive my knife into your chest”

Gary continued to stumble toward Dan holding his knife. Dan fired again hitting Gary in his right pec. Dan laughed again, “I have to hand it to you, Gary, you've taken four bullets and your still standing”

“I refuse to fall until I kill you, Dan”

Dan fired again hitting Gary again in his belly. Gary's bare feet stumble back, but then he moved forward still holding the knife.

Dan fired a sixth time hitting Gary in the middle of his chest. Gary stood still for several seconds. Dan has emptied his gun and Gary had taken all six bullets into his naked body. He stumbled weakly forward determined to stab Dan. As he reached his hated enemy hoping to finally stab him, Dan grabbed Gary's wrist and forces it down until the knife stabbed Gary in his belly. Gary's was finished. He fell against Dan's chest. The knife still in his belly Gary tried to steady himself by grabbing Dan's shoulders.

“I'm finished, you've won Dan without a scratch on you. I'll end up dead and naked on this field for everyone to gawk at”. Gary slid down Dan's naked body to his knees. Gary reached out blindly with his right hand and took hold of Dan's cock.

“You know, Gary, your naked body is now mine to use anyway that I like.”

“I'm sure that you'll rape me now Dan to finish your humiliation of me” Gary released Dan's cock and fell to the ground at Dan's feet. Dan knelt and ran his hands over Gary's naked body.

Then Dan untied Gary's cape and riped it off leaving him naked much to the delight of the crowd. Dan then stood and took off his own cape. The two men were naked in front of the crowd. Gary's bare feet kicked helplessly in the dirt.

Dan then took hold of Gary's ankles and lifted his bare feet into the air. He slid his cock between Gary's bare feet and it quickly became rigid. Gary weakly tried to pull his feet away, but his efforts only aroused Dan more as Gary's bare feet struggled against his hard cock.

The crowd laughed and jeered as they watched Dan rape Gary's bare feet as Gary could only cry out “NOOO”. Dan held out as long as he could but eventually his cock began to shoot out its white juices all over Gary's bare feet. Gary could feel Dan's hot juices hit his bare feet and groaned in humiliation.

Dan laughed and held Gary's bare feet up so that everyone could see them covered in cum. He then let Gary's feet drop to the ground. Gary weakly tried to wipe Dan's juices off of his feet but he was too weak. The crowd had no sympathy for the loser. They enjoyed watching his naked body writhing on the ground.

Dan knelt down enjoying Gary's useless writhing. Gary was barely alive.

“In a few minutes, Gary, I'll be hard again and I'll rape your mouth, and then I might kick you over and rape your ass. Your naked body will lie here until someone decides to haul it away. Maybe he'll tie your bare feet together and haul your body away feet first.”

Dan stroked his cock as he watched along with the crowd as Gary's bare feet twitched in the dirt. Gary's body twitched violently and then went still, he was dead as Dan forced his cock down Gary's throat.

damn, well written and astounding, i love it..
my cock is throbbing and i must jack off now!
thanks for the great story my friend!

ricky

Great story. Sexy. Love knives into the gut. And I love to see the arrogant bad guy win.

Back