Morgue photos of 24-year-old Italian doctor Aldo Naro murdered in a disco

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
On February 14, 2015 young Italian model Aldo Naro was celebrating Valentine's Day with his girlfriend and some friends in a disco when a fight broke out between several guys Aldo was hit hard in the head and knocked unconscious. He passed from cerebral hemorrhage and was taken for autopsy.

He was only 24 handsome and very fit dude recently graduated medical school. His friends released his autopsy photos on facebook with permission from his family.

If the photos weren't that purple and better quality we would easily vote his morgue photos best autopsy set ever posted in CDG history.

When I first saw the pics I thought these were screenshots from a movie or TV series like CSI. His feet are perfect.

I love his hairy armpits.

Aldo was model quality, you bet, and he was photographed in the most deluxe morgue I've ever seen. The extent of the lividity surprises me. Surely, he received prompt attention, even if it didn't prove life saving. Doesn't discoloration come from a body lying in one position for a long time (like a corpse that no one has found)? Well, before he passed, he was a nail biter with fetching nipples. The take-away from this story is that we should add discos to our list of life's dangers.

This is a terribly sad case of an extremely great looking guy who would have helped his fellow man and yet ended up far too early on the autopsy table. I wish I could have been there helping or in the funeral parlllour doing the embalming.

Quite the dish, that one! If only I'd known him while he was still alive :shuffle:

Back