Meatpie's Atlas of Forensic Medicine [Part 1]

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I have so many autopsy photos I can now start my own atlas of forensic medicine.

Soot in the respiratory tract and thermal damage to the laryngeal mucosa in fire victim

Vulvar cancer with tumour destruction and purulent inflammation of the perineal tissues.

Electrical burns.

I love looking at images like these. They make me feel so pure and healthy, for the simple reason that I don't have any of the horrible conditions on display. I do have to put my hands over my eyes before viewing, but I can still see between my fingers. That photo of the vulvar cancer is unspeakable.

Weekend cases

Thrombophlebitis, heart attack and pneumonia.

Leg injury from dragging against hard surface show direction in which body was moving.

Scars from self-cutting in previous suicide attempts.

Ligature marks in hanging suicide.

Atrophic skin lesions on foot.

From the appearance of the scars, I'm guessing the suicide attempt by cutting was only half-hearted.

Subdural haemorrhage

uAPqjB4.jpg

Friday Additions

Man with heart problems and homelass woman on the table ready for cutting.

Autopsy on super obese female with total weight 200 kg

Indoor postmortem animal scavenging

The way some people live! Even without the melting corpse, that bedroom is just obscene.

Life of a Forensic Expert in Photos

That's a modern and clean facility. Can an ordinary non-professional citizen purchase an articulated skeleton like the one pictured? If so, I'll bet it would cost thousands.

Back